SYL | new song available for streaming

I know it's not the right forum to post that, but I thought that I could share this with you :D. The new song is called "You Suck" and it's taken from their new album ''The New Black''. :headbang:

Many kata-fans may not like it as it's obviously lyrically and musically different. Don't expect anything deep or well-writen, it's syl stuff, you know, silly lyrics and chaotic, furious and fast music. If you don't like it they don't have any problem, besides they admit it in their song that ''we suck'' :lol: .

I'm glad that the new song is in the same vain as the previous songs on Alien.:)

www.strappingyounglad.com

Vincent J. said:
I heard the song two times, and I don't like it at all...
I do like some SYL, but no, this is ...mwahh:p

You mean that, it SUCKS :lol: . It's ok, If it was a bit longer, and had some kind of progression, it would be better, but it's a single so it has to be short.

@Splintered Vision: Yeah, fun is what SYL is all about :lol: . Crappy lyrics, insane music... The new album comparing it to previous, is better, worst, or just another SYL album.

Tone-Deaf said:
You mean that, it SUCKS :lol: . It's ok, If it was a bit longer, and had some kind of progression, it would be better, but it's a single so it has to be short.

Actually, im pretty sure 'You Suck' isn't the first single, im sure i read somewhere that 'Wrong Side' is the first single.