Sympathy to victims and famlies

Sonm said:
2Koich.
Do you realise how many locals were killed in Australia when England turned it to a island jail? Or maybe you have forgotten abou 90 million of indians in America? Or people in India and Africa? What about Gulf Wars and Yugoslavia? What about Japan? Shall I continue? Vietnam, Korea, Egypt, you want more? I can tell ya a lot of things... bu I don't want...

Yes I realise this. Of those countries mentioned, russians had a hand in two of them. Vietnam and Yugoslavia.

I'm proud of Australia's human rights records, but we have a)apologised to them and continue you to support them in ways that white Australian's just don't get.

Sonm said:
I don't want to discuss all this shit, because that's not my business. But remember, you know NOTHING about Russia except for the things you got from stupid propaganda...

Yes, my modern history classes and indeed my teacher have an agenda against russia. This explains why text books lie to me in order to bring down the russian governemt. It's not propaganda you dolt. There is such things as facts. I don't need to live in a country to know what is going on. I don't get my news from the tv. I get my news from impartial news sites.

Sonm said:
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

Here is a list of places Russia has invaded and the wars it has fought in the past 200 years.

Russo-Persian War (1826-1828)-Russia defeated Persia and acquired parts of Armenia.

Russo-Turkish War (1828-1829)-Russia defeated the Ottoman Turks. Related to the Greek War of Independence.

Polish Revolution (1830-1831)-Russian-ruled Poland rebelled and was crushed. Inspired by 1830 Paris Revolution.

The Crimean War ( 1853-1856)-Britain, France, the Ottoman Empire and Sardinia against Russia.

Second Polish Revolution (1863-1864)-Poland rebels waged a mostly guerrilla war. Rebellion defeated.

Russo-Turkish War (1877-1878)-Caused by Turkish problems with Slavic Balkan states. Treaty of San Stefano guaranteed independence from Turkey for Serbia, Montenegro, Rumania and autonomy for Bulgaria. Russia received land in the Caucasus region.

Boxer Rebellion (1900)-Involved Britain, France, Germany, Russia, the United States, Japan, Italy, and Austria-Hungary against "Boxer" rebels in China as well as against the Chinese government. Gave Russia an opportunity to occupy Manchuria, which led in part to the Russo-Japanese War.

Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905)-Russia soundly defeated by Japan.

914-1918 World War I
1916-1931 Basmachi Revolt in Russian Central Asia
1917-1921 Russo-Finnish Border Dispute
1919-1920 Latvian War of Independence
1919-1920 Russ-Polish War
1919-1920 Red Invasion of Persia
1920-1921 White (1920), Red Occupation of Mongolia
1929 Soviet Invasion of Manchuria (China)
1936-1939 Spanish Civil War
1938 Soviet-Japanese Clash on Manchurian Border
1939 Soviet-Japanese War over Mongolia
1939 WW II : Soviet Occupation of Eastern Poland
1939 WW II : Soviet Occupation of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
1939-1940 WW II : Winter War (Invasion of Finland)
1940 WW II : Soviet Occupation of Bessarabia, N. Bukovina
1941-1945 World War II : German Invasion
1944-1949 Latvian Partisan War against Soviet Occupation, Annexation
1944-1952 Lithuanian Partisan War against Soviet Ocupation, Annexation
1945 WW II : War with Japan
1953 East German Uprising
1956 Hungarian Rebellion
1968 Warsaw Pact Invasion of Czechoslovakia to terminate Prague Spring
1969 Sino-Soviet Border Clash
1979-1988 Soviet Occupation of Afghanistan
1990 Osh Riots, Kyrgyzstan
1991 South Ossetian Rebellion (Secesion from Georgia)

Please take note of all the ones that say the words invasion, occupation and border clash.

Your country is hardly a beacon of friendly relations is it?

Ask any russian - you'll get a burst of laugh. And the answer is trivial. What you call freedom is called being dead alive in Russia. You don't understand what we call freedom so don't apply any western rule to our country. That's a wrong way to go. Especially now when innocent kids and women died because of terror scum...

Ok, I somewhat agree with that. Fair point. But don't pretend Russia hasn't done anything wrong in the past.

You say it's propaganda, what if I went and asked Afghans, Chechens, Hungarians etc etc? Would they laugh at me for saying it? have they been fed the same "propaganda" I have?

this whole thing is fucked, they all deserve to die. I mean I'd understand if took over a government building or somthing that related to there bullshit cause. but children? that proves nothing but the fact that they're cold blooded monsters and they deserve to die. when that 9/11 shit happened over here it was total bullshit and those assholes should be killed too but they at least hit buildings that signifagance to there bullshit cause, they didnt throw a bomb into disney world witch is basicaly what these guys did. my deepest sympythys goes out to the families of those lost in this travisty.

First of all, I wish to offer my sincerest sympathies to the Russian people. Sometimes I wish I were a poet. My heart is with you.

Koich, you're a propaganda tool. You're doing exacltly what the terrorists want you to do. The Russian people do not deserve to have their children shot in the back. Blindly following your narrow education is profoundly ignorant. Implying that the Russian policies are to blaim for this act is naive. It is truly pathetic that you would try to turn this thread into an excuse.

Russian soldiers never took over a school and shot the fleeing children in the back.

Aslo being tools are those who want to get the numbers straight. Numbers are not the issue for anyone but the terrorists. That's why they shot those kids in the back. It's a bigger story with bigger numbers. There's something utterly disgusting about applying numbers to this mess. Don't play their game.

The Chechen rebels did not do this alone. They were not even the main players. This was not an act of nationalism against oppression. In no way does this help the Chechen nationalist cause. This terrorist act was in pursuit of a global jihad.

Be careful, Russia. The men behind this movement are very cunning, very patient, and are probalby hiding on some jungle island somewhere. Don't underestimate them.

How exactly am I a propaganda tool?

I'm calling it as I see it. My country was attacked today, and it pisses me off no end. This was our governments fault. If our current leaders didn't blindly follow Bush and the USA around on its little crusade we wouldn't be in this shit.

I was in no way approving of what the terrorists done, I am opposed to it on all levels. The point I was making was this. Russia, Australia and the USA all became targets for one reason. We pissed them off. They viewed us attacking their religion and people of their religion. They retaliated.

I am all for capturing these bastards, I am not however, all for invading Indonesia(in my case) and laying waste to it in a war against terror. The blood of innocents should not be avenged with the blood of innocents.

KoichCPA said:
How exactly am I a propaganda tool?

I'm calling it as I see it. My country was attacked today, and it pisses me off no end. This was our governments fault. If our current leaders didn't blindly follow Bush and the USA around on its little crusade we wouldn't be in this shit.

I was in no way approving of what the terrorists done, I am opposed to it on all levels. The point I was making was this. Russia, Australia and the USA all became targets for one reason. We pissed them off. They viewed us attacking their religion and people of their religion. They retaliated.

I am all for capturing these bastards, I am not however, all for invading Indonesia(in my case) and laying waste to it in a war against terror. The blood of innocents should not be avenged with the blood of innocents.

All very true. :)