Symphony of Destruction and MA similarity

I hate everyone on this forum I wish y'all died. symphony of destruction is so much like MA, especially the acoustic parts and of course the F-E chord so die everyone.

Did you also know that the notes F-E stand for Frober's Everywhere? Obviously he was around to fuck up Mustaine's mind when he composed Symphony of Destruction. And as Frober's Opethian, obviously it's Mustaine who ripped off Opeth! The jerk!

This thread is useless.
Much like this post.

Don't post then. Read my second post in the thread and stop posting in threads you think stupid or useless.

By posting, you bump ( for those who don't know the term, it means that when you post, the thread stays high in the thread list ) it and you contradict with yourself.

Well some dudes brought good arguments.. Like Lateralus, for example. If this thread is turning out like shit, yes, it is because of the retarded ones who keep posting retarded replies, but it's also mainly because of the fact that the thread was shit on the very beginning. Serisously, how could you not expect this thread to turn out this way? Making such weak comparisons.. anyways. Post this kind of thread when you'll find a whole riff.

Don't post then. Read my second post in the thread and stop posting in threads you think stupid or useless.

By posting, you bump ( for those who don't know the term, it means that when you post, the thread stays high in the thread list ) it and you contradict with yourself.

Some one had to say it.
I mean FFS Symphony of destruction uses simple generic formula.
hence why one may think its quite similar to Masters Apprentice. But if you thought about it youd probably come up with a lot more.

Plus it is such a weak link.
Scrape that barrell some more.

BTW this was your second post.

"its metal brain corrodes...."