Symphony X + Blind Guardian

RudiPell

Feb 4, 2002
Florida-USA
members.tripod.com
Please Symphony X come tour U.S., I'm down here in Florida waiting for you guys, in my first chance to see you guys at ProgPower 2 in Atlanta, Georgia, when I went to get the ticket, it was sold out.
But now, I will not miss you guys, I prefer to see Symphony X than Blind Guardian!!!
The new album has a awesome cover artwork, if the songs be like the cover artwork, will be the best album of 2002!!

Please, please, please, please!!!

I too would rather see Symphony X. Unfortunatly, they have no plans to come to the Twin Cities. The closest the come is Chicago, which would make it a 2-day trip.

It would be so grand if Symphony X did a larger tour by themselves like Dream Theater did. (I would, however, hope for better performance than DT's dismal Live 3CD set. Blah!)

Hey Soulforged Raistlin, it's not confirmed yet that they'll play together, maybe Symphony X will not play because of a tour with Stratovarius and Thunderstone in Europe (but of course they'll play here in U.S., including Florida)!!!

I hope I see both of them live!!!

Just thought I would ad that even though you see these listed on Blind Guardian's site, doesn't meanit's confirmed yet (because it's not). When and if you see it listed on SymX and/or InsideOut Music site then you'll know it's a go :)

If this package is true for the american tour consider yourselves VERY lucky.. Just saw Blind Guardian live a week ago and they totally ruled. And since Symphony X must be a killer live band too(have to trust their live album now), I would kill to see BG + SyX show somewhere near. ;)

:OMG: YES!!! they are coming!!!!! SYX will come november 26 with blind guardian, and not to tampa nor orlando...... FORT LAUDERDALE!!!! am I dreaming??? I hope not.

Hey rudiPell and Vaibanez, are you in fort lauderdale too??

hey Dieblo, rudiPell, Vaibanez

i was surprised to know that there are actually a coupla Floridians floating around this msgboard.
so i had to sign up and ask ya IF this gig HOPEFULLY gets confirmed how about we meet at the gig or whatever. :)

other than Dieblo, where do u guys live at

im currently living in crappy Titusville :eek:

Well you´d be very lucky it it´s really confirmed. I´ve seen both bands live, BG a month ago and SX on the V tour, and those have been the best two concerts I´ve been too. Geeeezz.... BG and SX....ahhh, what a beautiful dream.

That just means that it's confirmed that BG will be there. SymX's site will show when/if they've confirmed the tour themselves.

I'm from West Palm Beach (but I'm brazilian)!! We could meet you guys before the concert, I will be there with my brother. Can't wait to be there!!

Do you guys know about the "Power Of Metal Fest 1" that will happen on November 18th in Orlando, not confirmed yet, bands to be playing are Angra, Edguy, Rob Rock, Silent Force And Seven Witches, more TBA and those bands are not confirmed yet!!
Check www.powerofmetal.1.com

yes....ill get to see BG and SymphX in Ft. Lauderdale, FL at the Culture Room on Nov. 26th ....this is gonna be fucking great, and yes i will miss prog power this year but this is gonna be one hell of a concert......:D