Symphony X Rocks!!

DJMako

New Metal Member
Jul 2, 2004
I hope this is the right spot to say this. I have just heard Symphony X for the first time a couple days ago and I have to say that these guys blew me away!!! I have not heard playing ability like this in sooooooooo long that it is pathetic. I was beginning to wonder if the next generation music scene was going to produce any REAL guitarists. The fluidity and dexterity of this guitarist's playing is unbelieveable and quite inspiring. Cudos to Symphony X and thankyou ever so much for playing like you do!!!

DJMako
:worship:

DJMako said:
I hope this is the right spot to say this. I have just heard Symphony X for the first time a couple days ago and I have to say that these guys blew me away!!! I have not heard playing ability like this in sooooooooo long that it is pathetic. I was beginning to wonder if the next generation music scene was going to produce any REAL guitarists. The fluidity and dexterity of this guitarist's playing is unbelieveable and quite inspiring. Cudos to Symphony X and thankyou ever so much for playing like you do!!!

DJMako
:worship:
Yes they do

9.3/10
Now it's a review

I've seen them two times in Montreal! A lesson in Music, you know....They are great musicians and Russell Allen is fantastic as singer! Very powerful and all the others are in the same category...The leader(Michael Romeo) gives his approval between each songs with a yes or no with his head... The one who has impressed me is the drummer(Jason Rullo) "he's like a machine"! And i love The Divine Wings Of Tragedy and the V album!!! But all the stuff of Symphony X is great!!!:Smokin:

Im glad there is something of them on this site but disappointed that there isn't more. Dream Theater and Symphony X are at the top of metal overall but they have so many haters and crap. idk why

I like the guitarist for symphony x very much. I just could never get into the vocals very much. Everything but the vocals sounds great to me.