Symphony X Roll Call / Charlotte

Just look for the guy with the skullet (hehehehe) ... and the most beautiful girl attached to my hand of course :):saint:

Talk about Beauty and the Beast:kickass::kickass: Just kidding my friend you make an awesome couple, that is Annie and Tess do oh yeah you too just kidding, wish i could be there with you guys Friday, but alas work becons as it has on weekends lately, have fun and drink a beer for me.:kickass:

I'd wanted to go, as that's the closest they're coming to me, but it's a bit too much of a hike from Wilmington sans car. You wouldn't think airfare would be so much to a hub city like CLT, but oh well.

Just look for the guy with the skullet (hehehehe) ... and the most beautiful girl attached to my hand of course :):saint:
Awwwwww honeyyyy you'll also be the most sober/wide awake guy in the joint! ;)

Talk about Beauty and the Beast:kickass::kickass: Just kidding my friend you make an awesome couple, that is Annie and Tess do oh yeah you too just kidding, wish i could be there with you guys Friday, but alas work becons as it has on weekends lately, have fun and drink a beer for me.:kickass:
Boohoo :( we wish you could be there too. Will we at least see you in May?

Awwwwww honeyyyy you'll also be the most sober/wide awake guy in the joint! ;)

Boohoo :( we wish you could be there too. Will we at least see you in May?

I am hoping that I will be there, as it stands now it is 90% in favor of us being there. My wife gets her schedule today, and i will have this big contract proposal done by next Friday and delivered and they will start the remodeling on Monday and hopefully finish by May 17 paring no unforessen problems.:danceboy:

Has anyone ever been to this venue in Charlotte? Just curious as to see if it is decent or not.

~Brian~

I've been there once. The place is decent - nothing special, but not bad. The neighborhood is okay - mostly businesses and quiet. It's easy enough to find and parking was plentiful in the grass lot across the street. The venue is good sized (even with a couple small sets of bleachers around the side of the main room), and the sound was decent. Funniest thing is that the load in dock is right there in the main room - not behind the stage out of the way.

Force 10 pretty much got it...and damn cold when they open that door in the winter.

....want to say some one there told me it was once a warehouse relating to the pig business....want to say slaughterhouse...but probably have that wrong as I likely had a few when I heard that....lol.

In any event....heading that way as well.

Force 10 pretty much got it...and damn cold when they open that door in the winter.

....want to say some one there told me it was once a warehouse relating to the pig business....want to say slaughterhouse...but probably have that wrong as I likely had a few when I heard that....lol.

In any event....heading that way as well.

King Lek, you're not painting a pretty picture here......:zombie:

~Brian~

It's sounds like Ziggys in Winston Salem. Doesn't look to be a huge PP forum turn out. I wonder what the overal turn out will be like.