Symphony X - The Odyssey review!

I have had the Symphony X album on order for weeks!! I think it was supposed to be out on Monday!!?? No sign of it being dispatched yet.....I can't wait.
I'm going to try and order the Power Quest one tonight.....I say try 'coz my comp is playing up mightily at the mo....:(

I have to agree with the review of the new Symp. X album. I've done a review for our webzine at http://people.freenet.de/prettiesforyou/
I am a little biased about it though as I got the 3 track promo personally from Russell Allen when he was touring over here in Germany with the Starone project. And I got chatting to him too, he's an awesome guy!!
I also had the honour of doing an interview with Michael Romeo via the phone which is also posted the site too. So you can see my final mark had to be slightly altered so as not to appear too biased :D I wanted to give it a 10..LOL
It is probably their best album to date.
I haven't seen the Powerquest album over here yet, I'm waiting on Steve sending me a promo copy to review, then I'll get it from my local shop in Roermond, after I've done the review :D :D

I read your review of the Symphony X album wooks, and it was very good. Well written and so on..but I did notice something you may want to edit or rewrite or whatever :

Band: SYMPHONY X
Album: Prophet of the Last Eclipse

Shouldn't it be :
Album: The Oddysey

Otherwise, a great review dude! :)
And I will for sure check out the "Oddysey" by Symphony X..

NP: Stratovarius - Against the Wind :headbang:

Thanks for the kind words guys, I don't claim to a journalist just a humble fan..so it makes it worth while when I get the good feedback that I do..THANKS :D
Warrior, thanks for pointing that out I'll get my partner in crime to rectify this..and BTW it's The Odyssey..not Oddyssey...so we both got it wrong....hehehehe.
Symphony please mail me at wooks@mindless.com and I'll send you my address. But Steve said he was going to send me a copy, but if you speed up the process then I would be grateful. I won't be answering mail for a couple of days as I am coming back to the UK for a couple of days from Germany...back here on Thurs. Hopefully I can do your album the same justice in review terms :D