Symphony X tours Europe in early 2011!!!

E. Mannerheim

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2007
Suomi Finland Perkele
From Psychotic Waltz's Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=123690284334231&topic=194

POWER OF METAL TOUR
WITH
SYMPHONY X
NEVERMORE
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ

25/Feb DE - Stuttgart, LKA Longhorn cap.1500
26/Feb DE - Oberhausen, Turbinenhalle cap.3000
27/Feb BE - Antwerpen, Hof Ter Loo cap.1100
28/Feb FR - Paris, Elysee Montmartre cap.1500
01/Mar FR - Toulouse, Phare cap.1000
02/Mar OFF DAY
03/Mar ES - Barcelona, Apollo cap.1100
04/Mar FR - Lyon, Transbordeur cap.1600
05/Mar IT - Florence, Viper cap.1000
06/Mar CH - Pratteln, Z7 cap.1700 1
07/Mar IT - Milan, Magazzini Generali cap.1000
08/Mar LU - Esch zur Alzette, Kulturfabrik cap.1000
09/Mar OFF DAY
10/Mar SI - Ljubljana, Cvetlicarna cap.1000
11/Mar DE - Munich, Backstage cap.1500
12/Mar AT - Wien, Gasometer cap.2000
13/Mar DE - Würzburg, Posthalle cap.2000
14/Mar DE - Bad Arolsen, Outback cap.1650
15/Mar OFF DAY
16/Mar DE - Hamburg, Markthalle cap.1100
17/Mar DE - Frankfurt, Batschkapp cap.750
8/Mar DE - Geiselwind, Music Hall cap.1700
19/Mar NL - Tilburg, O13 cap.2200
20/Mar NL - Amsterdam, Melkweg cap.1500

Please come to Scandinavia and especially to Finland too!! :worship:

True. I personally like them... but would never put them up there with Symphony X.

Why are you guys hating Nevermore? WTH? They are freaking awesome.

For real... Nevermore is the best thing to happen to (insert whatever their exact genre of metal is) in a while. 'Born' from This Godless Endeavor is what all metalcore SHOULD sound like, but doesn't; 'River Dragon' from their earlier album is perfect power thrash; etc.

On the website of the tour, SX and Nevermore are listed as "double headliners", so they'll probably switch headliner duty every other night with equally long sets. I hope I get Nevermore as the headliner so I can leave early when they stink up the joint.

a winter's dream,Orion the hunter,Whispers,Eyes of medusa,Canddlelight fantasia. all of them would be impossible,just one or two.Do you know if the record will be ready out for March or they will play new tracks without coming out?

a winter's dream,Orion the hunter,Whispers,Eyes of medusa,Canddlelight fantasia. all of them would be impossible,just one or two.Do you know if the record will be ready out for March or they will play new tracks without coming out?

Ha. I remember Lepond telling me on the PL tour that he'd love to play Whispers. Personally, I'd kill to hear Orion; that song is so underrated.

I hope the record will be out by March! If the tour is pre-album release, though, they'll probably do a song or two from it.

I'm down with as much heavy stuff as they can muster with one or two epics thrown in. You're on tour with Psychotic Waltz and Nevermore, so cut that Candlelight Fantasia stuff, guys.

More like, play The Accolade and show Nevermore how a real band gets it done AM I RITE

I've always been a fan of the epics over the short heavy stuff, but I feel that a mix of the two really is necessary. It would be like going to an Opeth show and only having them play clean stuff, or only growly stuff. Just doesn't work.