POWER OF METAL TOUR with...

Change of dates !!! Tilburg is on the 20th and NOT 19th !!!!!!!!!
Info from the 013 site.
Sale start on october 16th

We're coming down to Amsterdam....10 people from Copenhagen..:)

Will be immensely fun. A whole weekend with a great show and loads of beer!!!

Lars

Symphony X played 2 new songs, new album will be called Iconoclast, they even sell merch with the new artwork already, but no release date is known yet... they were awesome as always but of course not as mindblowing as PW... ;)
Thaurorod: boring happy metal...
Mercenary: tight and heavy, good opener (but they didn't play my favorite Sharpen the Edges since the new style is more heavy and more growling... :()
Nevermore didn't play because Warrell Dane didn't make it in time...
But that meant more time for PW and SX!!!! Yeah, PW stunned the audience by playing I of the Storm (!) as an encore UNREHEARSED!!!!! :eek:
And it was the first time Devon met the other guys in 14 years!! They didn't rehearse together but played as if they never disbanded, absolutely stunning!!!! :OMG:

Setlist PW:

Intro: Sleeping Dogs
Ashes
Haze One
Morbid
Into the Everflow
Spiral Tower
Cold
Halo of Thorns
Nothing
----------
I of the Storm

(not quite sure about the order though...)

(copied the whole thing from facebook because I'm too lazy to write something new ;))

Hé Rene !!!!!!!!!! You got work to do man !!! Spoke with Russell Allen last night and he told me that they come back in the fall for a headline tour . He also told me that he was not sure yet if the play one big venue like 013 or several small ones in Holland !!!!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET THEM !!!!!!!:worship:

Also order some BOKBIER for my huge friend Jef !:kickass:

By the way : Symphony X played a third new song last night in Antwerpen. The replaced End of Innocence ( Also a new track ) for Frantic. And I can tell all of you that this song is really the best new song so far !!!!!!!!:headbang: The other new song is called Dehumanize

Hé Rene !!!!!!!!!! You got work to do man !!! Spoke with Russell Allen last night and he told me that they come back in the fall for a headline tour . He also told me that he was not sure yet if the play one big venue like 013 or several small ones in Holland !!!!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET THEM !!!!!!!:worship:

This would probably be the #1 reason why Prog Power would not book Symphony X. Quoting René from the Evergrey topic:

No, unfortunately they won't play ProgPower. They most likely will do a club-tour in The Netherlands, but it won't make sense to book them for ProgPower if they will play in Uden. It's too close to Baarlo so too much competition for each other.

We try to book headliners that do not play in The Netherlands too many times between August - December and also not too close to Baarlo. So no Evergrey this year.

René