Symphony X tours Europe in early 2011!!!

Just saw the blog about North American shows early next year, too. Dang, was hoping the venue in the southeast would be better this time around. Masquerade is so below the level of where SX should be playing by now. But I'll go anyway, I must, there's no other chance to see them. Sure wish I knew something about the new CD. I've never seen such a hush hush operation in all my life.........

I'm down with as much heavy stuff as they can muster with one or two epics thrown in. You're on tour with Psychotic Waltz and Nevermore, so cut that Candlelight Fantasia stuff, guys.

That's funny I am listening to Candlelight Fantasia right now. It has one of the best solo's and outros out of all their songs in my opinion. I hope they play only soft stuff with epic guitar and poetic vocal melodies. That's why I love symphony X. Songs like Candlelight Fantasia bring tears to my eyes. After having heard Paradise Lost I threw away my tickets to their show : (

What's with the march 14-nth? On SX, PW, web's it says that they are in DE,

But on official website of power of metal tour, and last.fm on march 14-nth, they are in Budapest (HU)?

http://www.last.fm/event/1762217+The+Power+Of+Metal

I personally would love it to be in Budapest :D I'm from Serbia, and its closest they come... But if they are not in HU, then im goin' to see them in Ljubljana (SLO).

Cheer's

They better get the album done soon after the tour ;I And come to Finland in the summer. Tuska metal festival, gogo!

coming to ljubljana,from croatia... it will be my first sx show, very exicted, hope to see you guys out there, cheers :)

Hello ! On www.symphonyx.com/fr you can find the set-list of the first show at Stuttgart yesterday and a picture of the design of Iconoclast that we saw on merch. Later in the day, we'll post some pictures. We've translated our update in english for the occasion ;-) As Nevermore could not have played, Symphony X played one more track. And they also played 2 very surprising and interesting songs : The End Of Innocence and Dehumanized.
That was an amazing first show !! \m/ SyX Rules !
TEoM TEaM

setlist_stuttgart.jpg

Setlist from Budapest, Hungary (14/03/2011):

Of Sins and Shadows
Domination
The Serpent’s Kiss
End of Innocence
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Evolution
Dehumanized
Set The World On Fire (The Lie Of Lies)

Encore: Smoke & Mirrors

They were amazing, well worth the hours of wait while the other bands (Psychotic Waltz, Nevermore) got us in the mood. =)