POWER OF METAL TOUR with...

lol nice, René countering Lykle there :) I can see why an exception would be made for Symphony X, honestly. Since they'd a) be good to see live and b) would sell out the festival :p

.... I can see why an exception would be made for Symphony X, honestly. Since they'd a) be good to see live and b) would sell out the festival :p

Agreed. I'm (still) hoping Symphony X is an option!

Symphony X can come if a) They play only one song from their past 2 albums each b) If they manage to get to the button on Russel Allan's voice which seems to be set to SCREAMO for the past 2 albums. :p

Symphony X can come if a) They play only one song from their past 2 albums each b) If they manage to get to the button on Russel Allan's voice which seems to be set to SCREAMO for the past 2 albums. :p

Russel Allen may shout on stage as much as he likes, important would be having drinks with him at the afterparty. :p

I do think, if Sym X were on the bill of PPE, quite some dutch people might consider to come and see the other bands too, so I'm sure it would help selling another ticket or two.

Pictures from Barcelona concert:

http://www.metalsymphony.com/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=313

Nevermore setlist:

1. Inside for walls
2. Moonrise (Through mirrors of death)
3. Your Poison Throne
4. Born
5. The Heart collector
6. The River Dragon has come
7. Narcosynthesis
8. Enemies of Reality

SX Setlist:

Of Sins and Shadows
Domination
The Serpent’s Kiss
End of Innocence
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Evolution
Dehumanized
Set the world on fire ( the lie of Lies )
-------
Eve of Seduction

Source:

http://www.metalsymphony.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5396

Saw them last Friday in Lyon. First time I actually heard anything from Psychotic Waltz (knew Devon from Dead Soul Tribe). Definitely will have to listen to more often.

Dusted off my Psychotic Waltz records in preparation for this friday. Not a big fan of the music, never have been, but Devon makes it worthwile. Looking forward to it.

Seen the setlist of SymX for this tour and AGAIN they completely neglect my favourite album "V". This will be the third time I see them and I've never seen them play anything of that album!

+1 for Dandemon, V is by far the best SX album, gonna be my third time I'll see them, and I haven't got my hopes up yet.

V is also my favorite album.

tonight will be the 7th time i see them, and i saw a lot of V in the past shows!!:p

I was on the Budapest show and they all kicked ASS!!! S-X had some problems with the sound at first, but then everything got better. Mercenary cut our heads off with tight play and good sound. Nevermore were very good, too. Best description for Thaurorod as somebody above posted is "happy metal" :)

PS. My fav. Symhpony X albums are V and Odyssey :headbang: