Symphorce in the UK

Ayeka

Hell Bent For Leather!
Feb 23, 2002
Visit site
I'm wondering, how do Symphorce stand in the UK? Have they toured here before? Any plans to? Have our press recognised them in any way? Would you consider them to be known over here or are they our SECRET? :heh:

I don't think the guys have ever toured the UK and I'm sure they want to! Cheers to the almightly Harvester for selecting to play PP6 which will be their first USA appearance! This will give the guys some more exposure and of course when that happens, more fans, more sales, more tours!! You can visit our fansite and be a part of the street team Goal: Symphorce World Domination :headbang:

I've perused the site, yes (though there might be war between my BLAZE street team banner and any others in there :heh: )...couldn't actually find a spot on the forum for the Street Team, which I found a bit odd cos it seems that the team is forum-based? Or is the whole forum for the team and things get co-ordinated somehow?

I thought Symphorce were an American band too...looks like I've caught the wrong end of the stick somewhere :erk:

Ayeka said:
I've perused the site, yes (though there might be war between my BLAZE street team banner and any others in there :heh: )...couldn't actually find a spot on the forum for the Street Team, which I found a bit odd cos it seems that the team is forum-based? Or is the whole forum for the team and things get co-ordinated somehow?

I thought Symphorce were an American band too...looks like I've caught the wrong end of the stick somewhere :erk:
Lots of Blaze fans in the site no worries there. We (the US Team Managers) are US based but we have members in New York, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Uk, etc.etc. Lately we've been doing a lot of internet promo, but soon there will be more activity and missions. send me a pm if you have any question, Ayeka. till later, Kristy