Symphorce

Oct 30, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
Ya know, I think that I am pretty picky about good metal... I give everything a chance. Usually I fall for a band that keeps me interested. Bands like Evergrey are, to me, the next generation of great long lasting metal.

Ok, on with the original thought here.

Is it me or is everyone missing the boat on Symphorce? I would say that they are one of very few bands over the last few years that keeps me coming back and enjoying every listen.

I would say the Sinctuary and Twice Second are top notch, high quality metal. I definately like them tons more than Brainstorm. More catchy I guess is what makes them better than Brainstorm. I saw Brainstorm twice last year and they kicked my ass to the max. I am guessing/hoping that seeing Symphorce this year will top the Brainstorm experience. I am sure that Andy will deliver a great performance! Cedric Dupont (the guitar dude) seems to be so much better on the Symphorce stuff than on the other stuff I have heard him play on (ie Freedom Call). More original I guess.

Seems to me that people either love or hate this band. I suppose that I see more negative opinions than positive. To me that is strange.

I fucking LOVE Symphorce!!!!! I try to get everybody I can into them!!!!! and as far as I'm concerned they are way better than Brainstorm and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than freedomcall :)

I just picked up 'Twice Second' a few weeks ago. I do like it, but I think I'm in the minority here and like Brainstorm more. I have to give the CD a few more spins to really give it more of a shot. I was kind of the same way with Brainstorm by the way. Looking forward to seeing Symphorce at PPVI though! :headbang:

"Holy Sin forever will be... Holy sin forever holy sin for you!" A total kick ass mosh song!!

The guys are done recording "Godspeed" which is set to release in the US on September 6, 2005. A limited edition including bonus dvd material will be available as an import only, this will be released I believe 9/12/05.

Thank you all for you support! don't forget to visit our fan site:

JonnyD said:
the link is in her sig buddy! but incase your Bi-focals arent workin I will post it for ya :loco:

http://www.symphorcefans.net

Mmm how do you know I have increased Bi-focals in my glasses? :tickled:
I really do have them! :lol:

And I have the "Show Signatures" option not checked in my options menu.
Sp perhaps that the reason I did not see it... :wave:

Hawk said:
Mmm how do you know I have increased Bi-focals in my glasses? :tickled:
I really do have them! :lol:

And I have the "Show Signatures" option not checked in my options menu.
Sp perhaps that the reason I did not see it... :wave:

Just a wild Guess on my part My mum has Bi-Focals too and is your age ... but in all seriousness I figured you had sigs turned off that is why I posted the link .... haha but I couldnt resist the glasses remark :D

JonnyD said:
Just a wild Guess on my part My mum has Bi-Focals too and is your age ... but in all seriousness I figured you had sigs turned off that is why I posted the link .... haha but I couldnt resist the glasses remark :D

And a good one it was! :lol:

Hawk said:
And a good one it was! :lol:

:lol: glad you approve!

Now lets get back to whats Important! SYMPHORCE!!!! :headbang: I was Just Spinning Sintuary Damn what a fine album that is ... I am really hoping these guys get Huge they have the skills to do it and Andy is a Cool fucking guy so he deserves it!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
I would say the Sinctuary and Twice Second are top notch, high quality metal. I definately like them tons more than Brainstorm.

I *finally* got some on disc last Friday -- Phorceful Ahead and Twice Second. I couldn't scare up Sinctuary. After a week's worth of spins, I'd have to agree. They've been kicking my ass for seven days straight now. :headbang:

JonnyD said:
Just a wild Guess on my part My mum has Bi-Focals too and is your age

I've had 'em since fifth grade or so. I finally got sick and tired of tripping down stairs and got rid of them. I'd rather be alive with poorer eyesight than dead or paralyzed. :)

Well I have Twice Second and I like it alot but I have Metus Mortis,Liquid Monster , and Soul Temptation and I absolutely love Brainstorm and like them more. Liquid Monster is just plain sick.

Hawk said:
Hey pretty Kitty ;) Were is the link to the site?

And Symphorce RULE!! looking forward to the new album :headbang:
I do apologize.. I have been trying to figure out how you get those banners that are an "automatic" link by clicking on them but it seems it wouldn't have mattered with not being able to see those either! :erk:

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their Symphorce! Spoke with metalblade the other day and as soon as some music is uploaded...you know we will bring it to the masses! You can also look forward to an upcoming giveaway...details coming soon!

:headbang:

Give away... as in free stuff??!! Cool! Free stuff is ALWAYS better!

Yes it would be a great thing to have the new disc in hand BEFORE ProgPower. Since Symphorce has become a top favorite of mine over the last year, it would be great to "know" the new songs before seeing them live!

Go Kitty, Go!!!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Give away... as in free stuff??!! Cool! Free stuff is ALWAYS better!

Yes it would be a great thing to have the new disc in hand BEFORE ProgPower. Since Symphorce has become a top favorite of mine over the last year, it would be great to "know" the new songs before seeing them live!

Go Kitty, Go!!!

Will do all we can to get it done before PP, but as the release dates are so damn close to the PP VI dates.......... I'll give you a hint: sign up for the Metalblade newsletter. :wave: