Brainstorm at PP5... Symphorce at PP6???

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Brainstorm were great, and Andy was one of the nicest guys I met all weekend. I would love to see him back next year with his other band Symphorce. I actually prefer Symphorce over Brainstorm as they are less thrashy i guess. What do you guys think?

I said there would be two bands to win over new fans and people's respect this year and they were Brainstorm and Tad Morose. I dar esay I was right! You are correct as well in that Andy is one of THE NICEST and coolest band guys I have yet to meet. Genuine nice guy.

The Brainstorm performance sold me just like the Nightwish performance sold me last year. Andy is a killer showman and from what I read, a genuinely nice guy as Deron states.

As far as Tad Mosore goes, I've been sold on them since "Sender of Thoughts". No suprise there for me. I was also happy to see another favorite of mine, "Dreamscape" receive a very warm welcome from the fans.

The Fiddler said:
I was also happy to see another favorite of mine, "Dreamscape" receive a very warm welcome from the fans.
These guys were actually my highlight of night one - haven't been able to stop playing End of Silence and LOVED their set. Killer stuff.

BRAINSTORM kicked so much ass - I would love to see them play again but gee, if we 'have to settle' for Symphorce you won't hear me complain none!! I've been loving that damn Twice Second disc for months now. :headbang:

Yes! *Insert drooling smiley* :tickled: And I think this could be a BIG possibility...just a hunch...hope I am right! :worship: