Symphorce!!!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
I really hope Glenn has considered Symphorce as it would be awesome to have Andy back next year with his other band. Brainstorm kicked the shit out of PP this year, and i think Symphorce would do the same next year. They have a great catalogue and would be an awesome 3rd slotter!!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but Andy was one of the coolest and niceset guys i met last year. He evn gave me an Ivanhoe shirt (one of my all-time favorite bands!!!)

nightwish58 said:
I really hope Glenn has considered Symphorce as it would be awesome to have Andy back next year with his other band. Brainstorm kicked the shit out of PP this year, and i think Symphorce would do the same next year. They have a great catalogue and would be an awesome 3rd slotter!!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but Andy was one of the coolest and niceset guys i met last year. He evn gave me an Ivanhoe shirt (one of my all-time favorite bands!!!)
Dude you got an IVANHOE shirt?!?! Sweet!!
I got a kick out of it when I told him I'd been a fan for a WHILE and gave him the cd sleeve to sign for Ivanhoe's first album and he said "Yeah, I can SEE that." :tickled:

Great guy - and both bands kick ASS.....

Symphorce needs to be at PP in '05.:headbang:

Wkdchylde said:
that would rock!
What would rock even more is if they were booked and Andy played an Ivanhoe song for us diehards!!! Now that would be fuckin amazing!!! I won't get beyond myself just yet; I'll just hope they make this next year's lineup. I think they have a good shot considering the reception Brainstorm received and Andy really seemed like he enjoyed himself the entire weekend. We'll see I guess....