Early Symphorce

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
Does anyone have any opinions on Symphorce's first 2 albums, Truth To Promises and Sinctuary?

I have Phorceful Ahead and Twice Second which I very much like. I think Twice Second is a bit more diverse and dynamic. Phorceful is certainly a solid metal album, but tends to plod and grind through each track without much fanfare.

Anyway...very excited about Andy tearing up the stage again (Brainstorm totally kicked ass last year). Last year was a rousing performance, and I have the feeling that Symphorce will be more of a spike-fisted pummeling very early in the evening.

Anyway...anyone have those 1st 2 albums? Opinions?

Rock on!

I only have Twice Second, but I've heard a few songs from the first two albums. I can't remember them at all, so I'm guessing they weren't interesting enough to keep my attention. I could be wrong though.

I think their 1st 2 albums are almost impossible to find anywhere. I heard a few songs from them and they sounded more interesting than their latest album.

I HAVE ALL THEIR ALBLUMS, I THINK ALL OF THEM ARE GREAT ,SOILD ALBLUMS. IF YOU LIKE ANY OF THEIR MUSIC YOU WOULD LIKE THE FIRST TWO. THEY ARE HARD TO FIND, I GOT MINE LAST YEAR AT PROGPOWER, BUT THERE WERE VERY FEW.

There's a song from each album up at Symphorce's site to--

oops, what I meant to say was,

THERE'S A SONG FROM EACH ALBLUM UP AT SYMPHORCE'S SITE TO CHECK OUT. SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD, BUT I STILL LIKE THE NEWER STUFF BETTER.

I luuuuuuv Holy Sin!! :hotjump: Some highlights for me, forevermore, across the plains, burning star and until the last. I think the current line up has really come together in Phorcefulahead and showcases their talents in Twice Second. Am so looking forward to a LIVE show :OMG: this is so freakin' awesome!!! The guys are in the studio working on the new release 'GODSPEED' and are going to have some new material for us at PP! Here's the news: 22.02.05 Symphorce to perform at Progpower USA

Yes, it´s true,… on Sept. 16th/ 17th, 2005 a dream comes true: We’re
extremely proud to announce our North American premiere at this years
PROG POWER Festival in Atlanta (GA).

No words can express our feelings these days,… as this is far … far
beyond our expectations! And yes … we´ll bust our asses off, to bring
you the best Symphorce performance ever!

Be there when we will play brand new tracks for the very first time from
our next album “GODSPEED” !

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Peace!

HELL YEAH :headbang:

ashaman7122 said:
Does anyone have any opinions on Symphorce's first 2 albums, Truth To Promises and Sinctuary?

I have Phorceful Ahead and Twice Second which I very much like. I think Twice Second is a bit more diverse and dynamic. Phorceful is certainly a solid metal album, but tends to plod and grind through each track without much fanfare.

Anyway...very excited about Andy tearing up the stage again (Brainstorm totally kicked ass last year). Last year was a rousing performance, and I have the feeling that Symphorce will be more of a spike-fisted pummeling very early in the evening.

Anyway...anyone have those 1st 2 albums? Opinions?

Rock on!

I picked up Twice Second, Pforceful Ahead and Sinctuary at PP last year. I didn't get the 1st one cos I was running low on fundage (had to have the double import Vow Wow cd from Japan) and I regret it now. Sinctuary is a good album. I seem to like the newer releases more than the older. Meaning if I had to rate them I'd go #1 Twice, #2 Phorce, #3 Sint.. but that's not to take away from them at all. I really like the band.

Just not as much as I like Brainstorm :headbang: :Spin:

We have had these titles in the past but they are getting increasingly more difficult to get. If we do get them back in, I will post and let everyone know.

As said b4, early Symphorce is great and a MUST have... but the last 2 albums showcases the current line-up which is perfect!
Truth to Promises only features Andy on vox, Sinctuary features Andy, Cede (axe)ad Dennis (bass).

I would highly recomend their whole catalogue, put the best starting point is the last 2 for sure! :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have gotten in both Sinctuary and Truth To Promises by Symphorce, as well as The Last Sunset, Parallel Minds and In Your Multitude by Conception. Unfortunately, because of the weak dollar these German imports are a little pricey, but great albums nonetheless and, in my opinion, very much worth it. You can order them from The Laser's Edge at www.lasercd.com

Jim

IMO Sinctuary is their best, Phorceful Ahead second, and Twice Second a distant third. I don't have The Last sunset, so I can't speak to that.

Err, that should be... "I don't have Truth To Promises..."
Actually I don't have The Last Sunset either, but that wasn't really relevent to the post.