Symphorce

If the song "Searching" doesn't kick your ass... then I need to examine you! ;)

Seriously... I loveeee this band. I feell in love with their music about 2 years ago now... from the first listen! :headbang:

Pabla said:

Ah gee wizz that song doesnt really do much for me :erk: ......Bwahahha So when does the exam Start!?! :loco: ... I couldnt even type that with a straight face hehehe ... so cheesy but so classic hahaha

Pabla said:

Seriously... I loveeee this band. I feell in love with their music about 2 years ago now... from the first listen! :headbang:

You should've known that an examination from you would be gladly accepted from most in here!!! You set yourself up with that comment!!! :tickled:

JonnyD said:
:lol: She sure did! hahahaha Pabla knows I'm Goofin ... I am a Gentleman after all
well as a gentleman who is looking to go to culniary school I will look forward to be able to help you by using our luxury suite w/ kitchen at progpower....that is if you'd be willing to cook! :tickled:

JonnyD said:
Ofcourse! I would be happy too :wave:
Cool!!! Party at our room, featuring Chef JonnyD cooking his infamous progpower pasta!!! :tickled: (watch, the kitchen will consist of a microwave and a coffeemaker!! then in will be progpower popcorn!!!)

kittybeast said:
Cool!!! Party at our room, featuring Chef JonnyD cooking his infamous progpower pasta!!! :tickled: (watch, the kitchen will consist of a microwave and a coffeemaker!! then in will be progpower popcorn!!!)

you would be amazed at what you can do with a Microwave and a Coffeemaker :loco:

Gotta be honest and say I have not gotten around to anything by Symphorce yet. I have been meaning to and will pick up some of their albums within the coming weeks. I do love Brainstorm though. I own Soul Temptation and Liquid Monster and feel they are absolutely amazing albums. I saw Brainstorm last year at the BWBK 6 Pack Weekend in Cleveland, Ohio and they just ruled me.

TheGraveDigger said:
Gotta be honest and say I have not gotten around to anything by Symphorce yet. I have been meaning to and will pick up some of their albums within the coming weeks. I do love Brainstorm though. I own Soul Temptation and Liquid Monster and feel they are absolutely amazing albums. I saw Brainstorm last year at the BWBK 6 Pack Weekend in Cleveland, Ohio and they just ruled me.

BS is Fantastic Live!!!!! But I personally feel Symphorce Kills BS on album!! hopefully they will turn some heads of nonbelievers at PPVI!!!! I highly Suggest you get well all their albums but Particularly Sintuary and Twice Second ... though Lately Phorcefulahead has been Rocking my world! :D