Symphorce

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Have you heard of this band??? I saw their album today and I decided to buy it cause the cover looked cool. I think it's also their first cd ( which has been released this year ). Conclusion: great! They're some kind of trash/power metal. Brainstorm's singer is doing the vocals. The music actually sounds like Brainstorm, but it's heavier and also, IMO, more interesting.

Suggestion: Symphorce - Face of Pain

You should check out their new disc ( Twice Second ) which have been released this month! Maybe it is better than their first one! In my case, I was pretty much surprised and I don't get surprised easily!

Released january 27th....I thought it was their fourth cd. Hence, Twice Second being the title..

1) Phorcefulhead (2002)
2) Sinctuary (2000)
3) Truth to Promises....(1999)
4) twice Second...2004

Are we all talking about the same band, or am I wrong?

I like this disc, Andy Franck is a dead ringer for a cross between Bruce Dickinson and matt Barlow...not sure about the guitar tones though...I think they'll grow on me.

I'M in UM!! I haven't been able to load a page for about a week! Wow. That's exciting, right? Now I must go and rep.

HemiGTX you're probably talking about the same band, only I was only wrong about them. It was the first time I saw them in HMV and they only had Twice Second ( with like 10 copies ) so I thought it was their first cd. My mistake! Great band though. I agree with your description of Andy Franck's style. He would have made a good replacement for Barlow.