SymX at Jaxx - skip Ticketmaster charges!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Date: Fri, Nov. 21st
Bands: Symphony X & Devin Townsend; Odin's Court opening
Cost: $15 from Odin's Court (avoid Ticketmaster's charges!)
URL: www.odinscourtband.com

Ya'll can save on the Ticketbastard charges by buying your tix from the local opener, mail Matt at the addy above for more info (yes, he's legit, you have my word on it!)

Hope to see some of you there!

Jaxx - Thanks so much for the help!

Everyone else, we would really appreciate the support. Being an unsigned local band it is tough to get gigs like this as the club makes you sell tickets. The plus is we sell them for cheaper. We appreciate an support you're willing to give. If you don't have them yet, please get them from us. :)

I can't wait for the show. SX was awesome last time they were there. And I've never seen Devin, so I"m stoked!!

I was way busy yesterday..Romeo has more tasks for me to tend to than being around to chat while running up my post count here..had to get some of them taken care of yesterday, hehe! ;)

Odins Cout, isnt that a comedy band that sang that hilariously funny song about ,r. crowly the pedophile clown? Or am I mistaken?

ooh symphony x and devin townsend near here? (and of course i'd look forward to hearing this odin's court band)

i'll definitely see if i can go...

aye, ive been to the Jaxx before, but i need to see if i am able to go. i definitely would love to go.

now to get some friends into this music...