SYREN

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hey folks.

As I usually do, I'm here to inform you of another great promise of heavy metal coming from Brazil. This one is a "straight" heavy metal unit named Syren.

Some may call it a supergroup, for it has members of many other already established bands. Luiz Syren, the vocalist and leader is also on ATLANTIDA, while the other guys come from bands such as TRIBUZY, IMAGO MORTIS and NORDHEIM.

This has a lot of potential and I'm sure a lot of people here will like it. Expect the album to be released in the next few months. An USA licensing deal is already being looked up at this moment.

www.myspace.com/syrenband

(Note - Believe it or not, the songs on the myspace page are just the pre mix versions of songs on the upcoming album)

Wow thanks for the heads up! Lovin this man! Love the brazil straight ahead Metal scene. Awesome production and killer riffs. Reminds me of Tribuzy and I LOVE that CD!

Let me think if I like this album..... lol
I just can't say anything else from Luiz (Syren) other than "He's great". And those songs and the rest are VERY good!!
It's hard to judge a friend, but...... =P
If you guys liked what you heard there.. wait until you hear the rest! =D

guardian26 said:
again with the endless promotion of all things brazilian.....

Better than promoting all things republican...

Besides, I only do this because unfortunately, the metalheads here in the USA seem to not pay attention to what goes on in the scene down there. It's very unfortunate also the fact that the bands don't have much of a chance to promote themselves outside of the country (maybe in Europe and Japan it's better), given the economic situation of Brazil and the difficulties in acquiring US working visas. Also, I do that because I'm always hoping to give people here a chance to listen to some good music. If this bothers ANY of you, I'm sorry. Just don't click on the thread links...

guardian26 said:
Jeez Milton, I was just kidding buddy!

It's all good bro. It's just that I had someone else complaining on the AIM about that and it got me a little annoyed. It felt like an overreaction to your post cause I quoted it, but it was really to the other one. No weird feelings Mike, you're still my favorite order maintenance person! lol