T-shirt question: translation needed

p1driftfiend

Apr 19, 2005
CT
I recently ordered two Orphaned Land tshirts, so I can show my love for them in the States, and I was curious if anyone can tell me just what the black and silver "Calm before the Flood" shirts says on both the front and back.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have the same t-shirt too :Spin: ... and i only know that above the english words "the calm bevore the flood" is written the same one more time but in hebrew.

well the rest.....I've tryied to translate the rest by myself, but i still have problems to make sinnfull sentences with the other words :D.

In the front under the logo are the Hebrew letters "ההע", and they don't form a hebrew word, but some kind of a mistic combination of letters that somehow mean in the Kabblah "unconditional love". ask Madonna she'll tell you all about that. ;)

Orphaned Matti said:
In the front under the logo are the Hebrew letters "ההע", and they don't form a hebrew word, but some kind of a mistic combination of letters that somehow mean in the Kabblah "unconditional love".

well that makes everything considerably clear.... now I know why I couldn't find some words in my milon o_O
.... (i giveed up to search for a long time ago...but i still wished to find out the meaning)

So I didn't ask for the translation, but anyway thanks for your detailed anlightenment to both of you Kobi & Matti

Greetings --> Gergana :wave: