T-shirts

~nightfall~

The Band called ROCK
Nov 7, 2001
Molde, Norway
not.there.yet
I remember Dan started a thread last year, checking the interest for Tshirts. I`m just wondering if there`s some news about this topic? Sorry if this have been discussed already, I haven`t been visiting the forum the last 2-3 months. I`m very much interested in bying Ngale T`s. I need them in S, M or girlie size, so I hope U will print some in these sizes, and not only elephant-sized ones as with the I-printing

I was wondering the same thing, Girly shirts would be nice :( just not elephant girly size though.. i ordered an emperor sirt recently and all they sent me was an XL girly size shirt and that is all that they have, so i have to try to alter it..

@ light : Sorry, but I`m a male. To have a T-shirt fetish, that´s your own choice, and probably something you can`t control, but I`d rather see you don`t mastrubate while reading my posts in the future

Best regards

~nightfall~

Yeah, it would be great if the t-shirts could come in normal sizes like medium at least.... those fucking xxxl t-shirts are pointless, only fat bastards can wear those without looking like they have a teepee around their neck... and fat bastards never go out anyway, so why the hell should they get all the cool t-shirts? :p

Nefilim said:
Yeah, it would be great if the t-shirts could come in normal sizes like medium at least.... those fucking xxxl t-shirts are pointless, only fat bastards can wear those without looking like they have a teepee around their neck... and fat bastards never go out anyway, so why the hell should they get all the cool t-shirts? :p

BAH!!!! I JUST CAME FROM FOOD-SHOP!!!

It's for metal gods only....

_39463175_parson2_ap203body.jpg

Reanna said:
lol, yes, I am a girl... and a very sad one too because i can't sew and have been stuck with an XL emperor shirt!!!:yell:

why don't you take it to a shop where they repair clothes??
I've done so with many tshits and it has gone quite fine....The only trouble is that they normally can only shorten the shirts,so sometimes they still look quite wide/baggy...

mmmmmmm i think i'd love to have a girlie Tshirt, black, just with a logo...

Melancholia said:
why don't you take it to a shop where they repair clothes??
I've done so with many tshits and it has gone quite fine....The only trouble is that they normally can only shorten the shirts,so sometimes they still look quite wide/baggy...

mmmmmmm i think i'd love to have a girlie Tshirt, black, just with a logo...

I should do that, but I'm extremely cheap and it was quite a feat getting myself to spend $25 on the shirt to begin with. I ended up taking in the sides, so its all good now :D