T-Shirts??

Heavenly Call

Jul 30, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.myspace.com
Does anyone know of a place (other than www.metalmerchant.com) that I could find good t-shirts?

By good I mean:
Edguy, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Heavenly, Crystal Ball, Helloween...etc? I have looked, but I'm coming up empty. Metal Merchant is awesome, but I always seem to have problems with the shipping and some stuff is back ordered. Big thanks to anyone who can help!!!!

PS
Telling me to check the bands website is not super helpful as Edguy and Freedom Call have no shirts on their website!

since you obviously do not mind to ship from overseas, Metal Merchant is located in Germany (pretty high shipping costs *huh*?) there are three more here, which I can recommend and which I have used myself on various occasions:
www.emp.de
www.art-worx.de
www.metaltix.com

I do not order from US-shops, first of all the shipping costs exceed the value of the items sometimes (well, for me here in Germany at least ;)) plus they usually do not have exactly the biggest selection to choose from, do they ;)

Some friends of mine in the US use:

www.headbangersdelight.com
www.rockabilia.com

hope this helps,
~Anke

Have you tried "Exploding Ned's"? They were at PP4, plus they're based in Atlanta. I just bought a really cool Sonata Arctica French Tour shirt from them at a record show in Greensboro, NC.