T-Shirts

Jan 31, 2005
I don't mean to jump the gun, or act like a total newbie here, but when do we start ordering shirts? I want to make sure I get one as soon as we can order, since the site faq says they're limited. Also want to get it asap so I can show off to friends, of course. :cool:

Just a gentle reminder to see if maybe Glenn could look into Girl style shirts. I know he and I emailed a bit about it... but things could have changed since then.

Besides with the growing number of women attending- we might have to threaten to NOT do the corset/ miniskirt day if he's not willing to at least check into it.

Gee, was I a big enough bitch in that post? :)

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
Just a gentle reminder to see if maybe Glenn could look into Girl style shirts. I know he and I emailed a bit about it... but things could have changed since then.

Besides with the growing number of women attending- we might have to threaten to NOT do the corset/ miniskirt day if he's not willing to at least check into it.

-MetalRose

I saw this thread and was gonna post something along the same lines... I already have enough huge men shirts :erk: , that's why I did not buy a PP shirt last year... but I would love a girlie one! :D

I'm not a girl myself but I always have to endure my girlfriend whining about not seeing girly shirts at the concerts that we attend. I was lucky enough to find her a nice Kamelot babydoll shirt last year at ProgPower, but that wasn't enough.

If you do get girly shirts Glenn, then instead of buying only my regular one, I'll get two... that gives you more money, eh? =P

I think Glenn said it had something to do with the costs of producing them. But I figured I'd ask again to see if anything had changed.

So all women who would like a girlie PPVI shirt, speak up. It doesn't mean we're going to get them, but if there is enough interest generated, Glenn might be inclined to ask about them in the very least! :)

-MetalRose

well, we call all just go topless to solve the problem of male/female shirts ;)

MetalRose said:

-MetalRose
Check into girl tees Glenn...now...please! :headbang:

I must agree...but I'm sure setup charges and ordering minimums form Glenn's biggest limitations...

That being said, my wife has scored quite a few girlies at past PPUSAs...a great embroidered Gamma Ray (great quality shirt), a colorful chest-hugging Secret Sphere, a Pagan's Mind (although the shirt just has the stylish PM design...so it's like her "metal stealth" shirt that always draws stupid questions as to it's origin). Hell, even Jacob from Vinyl was cool enough to throw in a Vinyl girlie after our repeated bar tabs with him last year (what a guy!).

But...when she want to fly the PPUSA flag...she has to break out her size Men's Medium PPUSA shirts, which she proudly does, even though they hang almost to her knees.

I imagine it's tough being a petite, big breasted woman...but I try to make her feel good about it, you know? That's just the kind of supportive guy I am...

Rock on!

Here's my extremely tactful view on girly shirts:

If I saw a hot big titted blonde in a Pyramaze, PC 69, Edguy, or Pretty Maids girly shirt I would hump their leg like a doorknob all while exclaiming "holy shit I cant believe you know that band" the entire time.

Yep, I'm a charmer.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Here's my extremely tactful view on girly shirts:

If I saw a hot big titted blonde in a Pyramaze, PC 69, Edguy, or Pretty Maids girly shirt I would hump their leg like a doorknob all while exclaiming "holy shit I cant believe you know that band" the entire time.

Yep, I'm a charmer.

Ben

Dude...you've got the skills...that's what the chicks are looking for...

Hump a lot of doorknobs, do you? That's almost a lost art, isn't it...?

I'm glad I'm not the only freaky perv in this forum, Ben. You've got no style, my friend, other than your complete metalness...but you've got big balls (uh...I'm just guessing)...hilarious post...of which I totally agree, by the way!

Rock on!

Count me in the vote for the girlie tee's. I was considering skipping getting one this year only because even in small the men's cut shirts are just too big.:erk:

Ha, yea subtlety is definitely not something that I have in the least. My um, bluntness I guess would be a way to describe it has got me into quite a few awkward situations before and I have a feeling that I havent come to the end of them just yet.

Hot chicks and metal (and beer) = bad assery.

Ben

Who knows, maybe Glenn can work out a deal with his tee-shirt company. Since he's been ordering from them for the last 6 years- with a VERY large amount of shirts ordered. Maybe they'll cut him a deal. Who knows. :)

I figured I'd hit it up before he ordered to see if there was enough gal interest. I have a few girly shirts from bands, but I think it would rule to have a girlie PPVI shirt. :)

Alright, I'm done now. Hehehe.

MetalRose + Shirts= Harassing Glenn for shits and grins. :)

-MetalRose

What happens w/ shirts is they like to charge you for setup time everytime you make a change.

So going from regular tees to a babydoll or longsleeve they may sock him for extra ca$h.

There was a lot of talk about longsleeves as well last year. I don't know if we all pre-ordered for those special ones (albeit more expensive) if that would make a difference to help cover the costs of production.

My group of 4 would chip in extra for cool longsleeve with progpower down the sleeves and whatnots in a heartbeat and were ready to do so last year.

And I think I can speak for all the males here that it would be a travesty if there was no corset / mini-skirt day at PP.

What would the guys have to compare w/ that? Sleeveless shirt day to show off your fabulous tattoos?

I think that sometimes it is really difficult to make the artwork fit on the babydoll cut T; that is why a lot of girl's shirts have just the logos. I hate that.

I would prefer to get a child's size shirt with the art work than a baby doll without it.

Most T-shirt companys will do child size T-shirts for no extra charge.
I personally would love a child's medium PP shirt. I have never worn in public any of the shirts from the last 4 PPs I went to because they come to my knees. I would love to be able to actually show my PP pride out in public.

Robin

MetalRose said:
Creeps- I know the cost involved. I've ordered plenty of tees. The guy I order from doesn't have set up fees, though. So when I order shirts, I can add girlie shirts with no additional "set up" costs. :) The images on the shirts I order are scaled so they fit on both mens and womens. I is smert. :) LOL.

-Metal

:OMG: all that and brens two?