T-shirts!!!

Hi Matt :wave: .... the shirts look great! Put me down for 1 large for sure. I may get a couple more for gifts.

MetalAges said:
If all goes well I will have some at PPUSA, more than likely available at the IOMA booth or CD Inzane, possibly Laser's Edge.

"If all goes well..."
Translation: "If I don't have any at ProgPower USA, Matt will skin me alive."

;) Just messin' with ya, bro (as far as you know)

Matt Smith said:
"If all goes well..."
Translation: "If I don't have any at ProgPower USA, Matt will skin me alive."

;) Just messin' with ya, bro (as far as you know)

Exactly! I actually found a differnet place than the other one we talked about and a quicker turn around time. So we're good.

Shirts have been ordered and will arrive to me at ProgPower USA. For those who are not going there I will bring them home with me and getyour orders made/paid/sent when I arrive back. I will set up a page to make it pretty easy to order. Cool!? :) Later, and thanks for the long patience on this process!

MetalAges said:
Shirts have been ordered and will arrive to me at ProgPower USA. For those who are not going there I will bring them home with me and getyour orders made/paid/sent when I arrive back. I will set up a page to make it pretty easy to order. Cool!? :) Later, and thanks for the long patience on this process!

sweet! :D

I'd like one. I'll even pay for it! If I small enough ones come out, maybe I'll get one for my little sister so she won't wear mine.