Age of Silence T-Shirts

Would you be interested in Age of Silence t-shirts?

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
I want to thank everyone for their feedback on this. I can now say with much certainty that we will in fact manufacture Age of Silence t-shirts!

We just have to work out the technical aspects, bits and pieces, design, manufacturing, etc. So keep checking in, because hopefully soon...

Regards,
Andy Winter

PS: And to the one person who voted "no" - well... thanks for being honest :/

daebreak80 said:
make the shirts and i'll buy one. it would be cool if they weren't black.

one of my winds shirts has a hole in it, but i'm wearing it now anyway. some kid in a therion shirt made a comment about it today.

Ha! That was me! At UMASS Dartmouth, right?

What about khaki shirts? I would sure want a long sleeved girlie shirt!! But, I guess that's asking for more diversity than could be provided to keep the prices low right?

niniel said:
What about khaki shirts? I would sure want a long sleeved girlie shirt!! But, I guess that's asking for more diversity than could be provided to keep the prices low right?

I defintely like the idea of doing something more elaborate, and something non-standard. But the problem is that not too many people would buy something like that. We saw a decline even in Winds shirt sales last time because the shirt was off-white in stead of black. Also as you mention the production cost would go up, meaning a higher pricepoint to the buyers, which I'm sure is not something everyone can afford.

We are probably going to have another voting poll on the design and color of the shirts once we get that far into the process.
So keep checking back for that one!

Regards,
Andy

Were there any shirts for the first album? I don's usually keep up with the merch...so little of it gets anywhere near where I live. It was quite a surprise to find the first album around here...I hope the new one will gethere too!