Age of Silence Shirts - Color Options

What colors would you like the shirts to have?

• White shirt with black print

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Black shirt with white print

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Green shirt with red print

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Red shirt with green print

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Blue shirt with black print

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Green shirt with black print

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • White shirt with (other) colored print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black shirt with (other) colored print

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Andy Winter

Winds
Jul 10, 2002
www.winds.ws
Second question, what color would you like the shirts to have?
We might be able to do different colors if the opinions differ a lot.

Regards,
Andy

I really like the fact that you're doing something other than boring, generic "black with white writing". I vote for green with black writing!

I'm an all-black clothing person, so it'd be a black shirt for me. With a coloured print in the same shades that were used on the album covers. This concrete colour, not perfectly white, but broken white, a bit vague, a bit worn-out. :)

karpsmom said:
I was picturing a a dark/forest green kind of green, that's what I'm hoping for. I hope it's not some bright green.

The greens will be darker green, definitely. Same with the reds. The blues might be lighter, kind of like on the cover...

All are options at this point! And as mentioned we might be able to do two different color styles if there's a high enough demand for it.

Andy

Andy Winter said:
What colors would they like? We're here to give you what you want! :)

Personally, I voted for the green shirt with black writing. It would definitely be different than all the black shirts I have, but not too...flamboyant?

I voted Blue shirt with black print, as long as it´s a dark blue, like the ocean.

I imagine it looking great.

Green would also be nice btw.

I would probably like everything anyway, except for black or white shirts - they look pretty boring if you ask me.

YAY I FINALLY HAVE MY INTERNET BACK!

Anyways, totally would have to say the darker Green t-shirt, with some black writing, but the black writing would have to have a maybe outer glow to it... that would be awesome.

ow :(
I'm the only one to vote green with red print.
O h well, we'll see, green is ahead anyways, the print colour doesn't bother me too much.

If only the girlies were as nice as the guy shirts... But, when it comes to color, green with black print suits me. I honestly would prefer a paler shade of khaki green(without going to pastel) so the contrast with the black print is nice and obvious.