Age of Silence Shirts - Design Options

Which design do you like better?

• The first design suggestion

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • The second design suggestion

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
Well, it seems to be almost a dead race so far.

Of course some people will like one more than the other, and some might not like any, but we still hope the ends justify the means so to speak.

I'm starting to like the second one more myself, I like the fact that it looks like "Complications" is just stamped on, if you know what I mean.

Who knows, we may end up doing both of these, or none... if we figure out something even better. Keep voting!

Andy

I like the second one, it's just that I don't like having shirts that have album names on them. I like shirts that represent the band as a whole, not just one release.

karpsmom said:
I like the second one, it's just that I don't like having shirts that have album names on them. I like shirts that represent the band as a whole, not just one release.

But of course that's our secret way of tricking you into buying another shirt the next time we put out an album ;)

number 2
although both look great actually.

thanks for letting us (the fans) being invlolved in such choices.
you guys rock. :)

I'm looking forward to buying my AoS shirt!

#2 if I had to pick. It seems... ironic... that you use a very simple design on a shirt showing the album name, "Complications". Interesting.

If I had a say, I'd put a maybe... Hazey kind of design to back the font on "Age of Silence". For example, I created the logo for a local band here where I live back about 4 months ago, and I'm working on getting it on shirts right now actually... But the trick was to push the lettering out so that it is even more attracting. Here's what I made...

http://www.anvilsnake.com/work/fmtl/fmtl3.jpg
http://www.anvilsnake.com/work/fmtl/fmtl2.jpg

But thats just a suggestion. I see nothing wrong with these two designs whatsoever. The first one seems a bit thrown together to me, #2 has more of a simple yet designed look.

To be honest, I prefer the first design...It would be more interesting if it had a few bars of a riff Andy plays on keys on the album itself than just notes floating on nothing like the ones on there. It would represent the album in a cooler way than by just writing the title on it. Anyways, all bands have shirts with album names, I'd love AoS to differ.

My two cents is to design a long sleeve shirt with the logo on one sleeve. Use that, or put the logo on the front of the shirt and maybe a lyric on the back of the shirt, like one or two lines. I've got a couple of others in mind too, but that is it for now. If the long sleeve is ever an option, put the o with the circle from the logo on the left side chest, where a pocket would go.

Don't know if it is a bit late for this but...

I don't care for either too much. What I would like to see is a picture of some devlishly hot coffee and some beelzebuns with the Age of Silence Logo above it.

Eyesore said:
The font—not the band name font—on the first design is too common and silly. It's a free font you can find anywhere online. No good.

Thanks for the feedback. We have decided not to go for any of these.
See my other update thread.

Regards,
Andy