Theocracy Shirts Now For Sale!

Measurements at the bottom of the first link

And these are different shirts. The Metalages one had the album cover on the front, while these have Theocracy on the front with website on the back

Hey guys,

The CDs are now available for sale through the main site, finally! $12 plus shipping. We also added separate links for shirt orders from within the U.S. and for orders from outside the U.S. (to accomodate different shipping costs). It's not perfect yet, but it works.

So now you guys buy a lot of stuff so we can expand our selection! :p

As for measurements:

Well the first link doesn't work but I assume its the same one that is now on their official site http://www.theocracymusic.com/shirt_order.php, and by measurmeants I mean like how many inches top to bottom and pit to pit for the sizes.

Pit to pit / top to bottom measurements:
Youth L: 18 inches / 26 inches
Men's Medium: 20 inches / 29 inches
Men's Large: sold out--guessing it's 22 inches / 30 inches
Men's XL: 24 inches / 31.5 inches
Men's 2XL: 25.5 inches / 33 inches (only 1 left!)

allow for some shrinkage--maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch each way?

Thanks for your support!!

Sue

Hi, i want my t-shirt :loco: but i need probably xxl :zombie:
when you say "Sorry, men's LARGE shirts are currently sold out" that's include xl and xxl shirts ?

Hi, i want my t-shirt :loco: but i need probably xxl :zombie:
when you say "Sorry, men's LARGE shirts are currently sold out" that's include xl and xxl shirts ?

It looks like Men's Large has been removed from the drop-down, but XL and XXL are still there. I'm sure you can still order an XXL if that's what you need.