T-shirts??

sinsofman

the eye of the beholder
Nov 14, 2001
australia
Visit site
Where do u guys stand on wearing a band's T-shirt to it's own concert..i don't mean a member of a band wearing it's own T-shirt thats just stoopid lol. I mean for example a Dark Tranquility fan rocking up to a DT concert in a DT shirt?
I can't do it myself :loco:
Is it just me?

why cant you do it. put on a DT shirt and rock out. your supporting them more by spreading the DT word. i dont know about anyone else but i feel good wearing band shirts. what else would i wear?:loco:

Man, it seems that evertime we've thrown in a CD from one of the bands we're going to see, something bad has happened....ie: car breakdowns, cars getting broken into, opening acts cancelling and so on......I guess it's just our superstition.

Needless to say...a Slayer T can be worn anywhere, anytime...unless ur mum or ur wife says not to :lol:
Is it rude to wear a My Dying Bride T-shirt if your wife's in hospital?
Can I wear an EyeHateGod T to my nephew's christening?
What should I wear to a funeral?

Originally posted by sinsofman
Needless to say...a Slayer T can be worn anywhere, anytime...unless ur mum or ur wife says not to :lol:
Is it rude to wear a My Dying Bride T-shirt if your wife's in hospital?
Can I wear an EyeHateGod T to my nephew's christening?
What should I wear to a funeral?

:lol: That would be a bit tasteless ;)

The swap over. That's the way to go. ;) Wear the old shirt in buy the new one and hopefully the band will see that and appreciate the support. Listening to the band on the way to the show has never proven to be a curse to me... :err: