TAB Thread.

Hi!

This is my video of HATE ME! solo.

One question: I'm new in the COBHC. How many version there are of HATE ME song? What is his story? Sincerely I prefere the version I played, and You?

ciao....

Hi, welcome to the Children of Bodom board.

Cool video, you seem to have the main frame of the solo down. I must ask, did you work it out yourself? Because you're playing it a little differently so maybe you didn't use the tab that I made. You played some parts of it in different positions too and it made me wonder about the accuracy of mine.

There's 2 versions, you played the Single EP version.

Hi, welcome to the Children of Bodom board.

Cool video, you seem to have the main frame of the solo down. I must ask, did you work it out yourself? Because you're playing it a little differently so maybe you didn't use the tab that I made. You played some parts of it in different positions too and it made me wonder about the accuracy of mine.

There's 2 versions, you played the Single EP version.

Yeah, I work it out by my self. I dunno if it's right or not. I've never seen this solo live or in video. Do you made a TAB? Pls, give me the link!!

Yeah, I work it out by my self. I dunno if it's right or not. I've never seen this solo live or in video. Do you made a TAB? Pls, give me the link!!

Very good playing mate! :)

Take a look in the first page of this thread. There's a whole bunch of tabs.

Alexi had only been playing 8 years when he recorded Lake Bodom and The Nail......

(and the whole Something Wild album of course)

but he also devoted A LOT of time to guitar playing. since he dropped out of school and his parents were actually supportive of that decision, i think he had an advantage because he could focus on guitar all he wanted without distractions. it's no wonder that he composed and was able to play Inearthed stuff and then something wild so early on.

Eh, I suppose. It's not like Paul Gilbert/Alexi Laiho/Steve Vai/Yngwie Malmsteen sat at the computer all day and tabbed songs is it. :erk:

well, i bet you know more theory than alexi because of that :p

but yeah,i know what you mean. i hate it when the computer sucks me in sometimes and i just sit on youtube watching others play guitar when i'm the one who should be practicing...i think the internet takes away a lot of playing time. i'm gonna restrict my time on the computer from now, but of course, if i'm on GP or power tab, that doesn't count :D

i'm gonna restrict my time on the computer from now, but of course, if i'm on GP or power tab, that doesn't count :D

I need to do that too...:erk:

*chants*

I will get The Nail sweeps up to speed...

:cry: I'm going to bed.