TAB Thread.

I haven't been working on the Hellion solo...

I learnt it that one night, practised it for about 2 hours, got cold and stopped.

I'm sure I'll be able to pull it off if I just try real hard but it won't be *easy*.

I've been too busy learning Necrophagist songs.

Ive been practicing it usually every day for a little bit, but its faster than I thought, so Im usually having it at a lower speed then gradually working up, plus its a little harder becuase my Gibson isn't the greatest guitar to solo on :p.

Yeah, it is pretty quick. When was that video made? Looks like it could be around 97-00 to me which means he'd already been playing like 7-10 years and listening to Steve Vai so he's definitely got the advantage there.

well i put on some new DR strings a few days ago...they feel wonderful, much more acoustic-y also. but i think the sound on my amp just got worse...could be the strings...but i don't know.

hey mitch, is it snowing in england?

^ I dont know about England but i can tell ya there is no snow here :S im fucking suprised...it was last year...

well i put on some new DR strings a few days ago...they feel wonderful, much more acoustic-y also. but i think the sound on my amp just got worse...could be the strings...but i don't know.

Have you adjusted any of the knobs on the amp at all?

You dont get snow very much if any do you?

nope. i mean we could go to the mountains, like mt. Wilson or the skii places like Big Bear, but it never snows in the residential neighborhoods. for christmas this year i was supposed to go to london and i reeeally wanna go, because it would be beautiful to spend christmas in england. but now i'm probably going to go in the summer.

and no, i didn't mess with the settings of the amp.

course ive checked the first post just not sure whether its accurat

Well it seems to be.

Nope. :(

It's actually warmer when it rains and snows than it is when it's just windy.

Congrats on the DR's, they're good aren't they.

:lol:

There should be a thread that all new people has to read before they can use this thread, that tells all the basic information that none of the new people seem to know (like looking in the first page) :lol:

:lol: I know. It would certainy cut down on the requests for songs like Sixpounder.

Come to think about it, there hasn't actually been alot of requests for songs that have been tabbed out loads of times, thankfully. It's been mainly live stuff and Sinergy songs.