TAB Thread.

Fair enough, I know I can manage that at least. :cool:

Hey Nazgul, just wanna say a huge fuckin' thanks for the help earlier! I got the bitch installed and wired up, wouldn't have attempted it without your help. :worship:

Yeah, I think I could record and save as a .wav file. Would we also have the BT in our recording though? Or take it out before we export the file?

Also Mitch, Ive been working on that doc. solo, and Ive gotten better at the tapping part, but that last part of the run is still kinda giving me trouble. If I get it down, would it be ok to upload that instead?

Also, but OT, Ive been listening to more Racer X lately, and Im startin to like them more :)

Does anyone have a tab for the Follow the Reaper solo from Chaos Ridden Years? Or does anyone feel like tabbing it out? =)

Yeah, I think I could record and save as a .wav file. Would we also have the BT in our recording though? Or take it out before we export the file?

Also Mitch, Ive been working on that doc. solo, and Ive gotten better at the tapping part, but that last part of the run is still kinda giving me trouble. If I get it down, would it be ok to upload that instead?

Also, but OT, Ive been listening to more Racer X lately, and Im startin to like them more :)

I think you would leave the backing track out of it, just put up the solo.

If you wanna play that instead, then go for it!

Hehe, Racer X are awesome. Paul Gilbert just got back with Bruce Bouillet...!!!!!:worship: :) :cool: :kickass: :headbang: etc

No problem, always willing to help ;). How does it sound? And you still didn't tell me what pickup it is :D.

It's the Jackson J-50 BC. It sounds ok, my amp is terrible and my effects thing isn't that great so I can't really hear the different that much but it's nice to have. And as Ben has explained, it does sound a tad weak without the pre-amp boost.

I finished this tab to day.

Children Of Bodom - If You Want Peace... Prepare For War.gp4

I found this on my PC some time ago and decide to finish it. Most of the guitar parts (except half of the solos) and keyboard solo are not tabbed by me. Altho I did make same slight fingering changes etc. here and there. Drums should be almost 100% correct.

:)

Sounds good. I've got the unfinished version of this tab so I've noticed the added solos etc. I just wanna say that the main riff is all on the low E string, he plays it on the Jan 2006 Young Guitar magazine so I'll modify that and get it up in the first soon pretty soon. :kickass:

Does anyone have a tab for the Follow the Reaper solo from Chaos Ridden Years? Or does anyone feel like tabbing it out? =)

Why? He plays it the same as the album version.

Sounds good. I've got the unfinished version of this tab so I've noticed the added solos etc. I just wanna say that the main riff is all on the low E string, he plays it on the Jan 2006 Young Guitar magazine so I'll modify that and get it up in the first soon pretty soon. :kickass:

Yeah, I forgot to say that fix all the parts that you know are incorrect or missing completely. :) :headbang:

I managed to do some quick recordings to test tone, playing isn't great but just a test :p this is mic'ing my amp (Laney LX120 with uber metal pedal). Sounds better than when i used to plug it directly into my pc i think. Rhythm is a bit muddy though.

Norther - Dream solo (using mh400nt, emg 81) [URL="http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_status&batch_id=QmzdeWK+p3l5TA=="][url=http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_status&batch_id=Qmx3nDoB4oB5TA==]YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.[/URL][/URL]
Cob - Downfall main riff (using jackson with seymour duncan fullshred) YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery. Stuffed this up haha
Orion main riff [url=http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=QmzKwmE+bWx5TA==]YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.[/URL]

Bit more prac/takes needed :p I admit i suck at soloing - i'll record some proper ones sometime.

btw Warheart that was bloody awesome - i hope to play like you some day :)