TAB Thread.

Yeah, much much better than the original. But still, I can play up there, just not as easy.

I'll probably get another Ibanez with an all access or maybe a custom RAN guitar since they're pretty damn nice.

Why do you prefer a bolt over a neckthru?

I prefer bright coloured guitars that most people would be embarassed of and they only come with the original neck joint. I don't really like any of the guitars that are built neck thru.

There is a guitar that's just come out and is basically a re-build of the Rg550 but it has an all access so I'll either get one of those or as I said, maybe a custom RAN because they're only about £1000 ish.

Whats a RAN guitar?

http://www.ranguitars.com/

Click on Gallery. Then sell your family so you can buy one.

:lol: , three answers at once

and why would you need to sell your family they are pretty cheap for customs

Here's a full pic of the "Wildchild" ESP copy.

jonnypics012.jpg

that guitar makes me want to :puke:

idk what it is, the yellow is the wrong color, the headstock is ugly:erk: ...

Yeah the headstock is a bit ghey but the rest is fine. The yellow looks ok to me, the bit near the whammy bar is just a shadow.

I see there was no tab request for a while now, so how about if someone finishes passage to the reaper - demonstration 2? or maybe lake bodom live in seoul solo?

I was never too bothered about finishing PttR because it's all improvised mainly so it's hard to get the right phrasing and hear all the notes.

The live Lake Bodom solo doesn't look too great, I could tab the notes he plays just by using my ears and eyes.

E-14----14----14------etc--17p14-----19p14----17p14----19p14-----
B---17b---17b----17b-------------17---------17-------17--------17--

These frets:

E-17-16-14-----------------------------
B-----------17-16-14------------------
G---------------------17-16-14--16b---

E--------------------------------------------
B-----------14-----------------14-----------
B-14-16-17----17-16-14-16-17----17-16-14-

E---------------14h17-21p17-14--
B-------------14-----------------
G-----------14-------------------
D---------16---------------------
A-------16-----------------------
E-14h17--------------------------

Then some F#min scale and a bend to C# or something.

I just got my Jackson pickup and I'm trying to figure out how to wire the fucking thing. :lol: I suck.