TAB Thread.

I did! You said you didn't have all of it!

well i do, i was probably distracted when you aske me o_O

There's the recordings:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?CurrentPage=1&bandID=498189

There's alot on there so grab something to eat first, maybe a full meal. :p

And just incase you ask:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5498711&postcount=137

Wow, the Paul Gilbert "i love rock" is fuckin great. i love your tone on there and that solo was just killer. freakin fast man!

The Cacaphone concerto proves you can sweep just fine....why were you stressing about your sweeps a while back? did you stop practicing?

Towards Dead End sounds good, but i don't like the tone on there. it makes it sound like you're playing the wrong notes...and kinda the same thing goes for KTS. i think the tone just doesn't match alexi's. maybe that's the problem? but great job on the playing! i remember KTS was one of the first bodom songs i attempted and all i got through was like 0:31-:48 :erk: (according to the timing of your recording)

hmmm.....and i'd comment on more, but i don't wanna go on forever. basically good job. my favorite was "i love rock" :headbang:

Hello. I have been looking at this thread for a while now, and using the tabs in it. I think it's a great thread, and you guys do a lot of great work! I tab a lot of songs myself, ( not a lot of Bodom, but some Sinergy ) and I was wondering is this thread only for Bodom, Sinergy, and Warmen tabs? Or am I able to maybe post some I have done by Jag Panzer, or Tarot or something? If it is only for Bodom related stuff, I'll post some Sinergy stuff.

Hi Spiral Slave, I created this thread mainly for Bodom related stuff so the Sinergy tabs would be fine. Thanks.

Wow, the Paul Gilbert "i love rock" is fuckin great. i love your tone on there and that solo was just killer. freakin fast man!

The Cacaphone concerto proves you can sweep just fine....why were you stressing about your sweeps a while back? did you stop practicing?

Towards Dead End sounds good, but i don't like the tone on there. it makes it sound like you're playing the wrong notes...and kinda the same thing goes for KTS. i think the tone just doesn't match alexi's. maybe that's the problem? but great job on the playing! i remember KTS was one of the first bodom songs i attempted and all i got through was like 0:31-:48 :erk: (according to the timing of your recording)

hmmm.....and i'd comment on more, but i don't wanna go on forever. basically good job. my favorite was "i love rock" :headbang:

Thanks, but I could have sworn most people had already heard them. But yeah, the Towards Dead End one sucks, I don't really like it but whatever, it's up there. There's times where it fucks up but that's not me, I recorded it on my old computer and it was too slow to handle the recorder properly so it skipped all the time and it affected the pitch too, that's why I got a new one because I had a college assingment due in in about a week and I had to record to original songs so I had to do something about it other wise it would have been skipping throughout the whole thing.

[/rant]

The Cacophony one...well yeah I can sweep fine but I'm looking too far forward. People like Jason Becker, Alexi, Muhammed from Necrophagist and Jeff Loomis from Nevermore are fucking sick at sweeping and I was just upset that I'm not at that level yet. I can improvise with sweeping too because I'm really fluent with it since I learnt all the shapes and can play them in any key but I just can't play them at a strict and constant tempo.

I've got so many tabs, I know loads of theory but I just can't practise for hours and hours anymore without going too fast too soon and realising I'm not that good. :erk: Ugh.

Conti said:
so when is this going to happen?

I have no idea. It looks like most people are prepared to do a recording jam this time but we still need to figure out for sure how we're going to do the backing track.

Mitch, I was practicing that Alexi doc. solo earlier, and I was getting it pretty good and it was sounding not bad either, but I was still unsure about a part, so I gotta work on that later.

I'm guessing it's either the tapping part or the end alt. picked run?

A little of both.

This part (End of bar 6 to bar 7):

Code:
-----------------------------------
-----T------------------T---------
-14-19-14-12-14-12-----16-14-12---
-------------------14------------
-----------------------------------
------------------------------------

And this (Because I have a 22 fret RR3)
Code:
-----------19-20-22----24--
-19-20-22------------------
----------------------------

Ah right yeah.

Well you could play the last note as a bend, that wouldn't make that much difference as long as you hit the right pitch of course.

Well that is what I had been doing. Its mainly that last bit of the run, its hard to get there becuase the body starts getting a little bulkier, so I dont have as much room for my fingers.

I understand completely, my guitar's neck joint is pretty large so I find it hard to play up there, especially when standing.

How long have you been playing?

Yeah, I dont really like it, its one of the reasons I want my next guitar to be neck-thru.

Ive been playing for about 3 1/2 years.

Hows the Hellion solo comin along for you?

I wouldn't buy a neck thru, I just want an All-Access neck joint. But then again, I'm into Ibanez guitars so that's probably not suprising.

I've learnt the Hellion solo, I just gotta get 3 sections up to speed.

• The fast picking bit in bar 4/5.
• The fast picking in bar 8/9.
• The fast picking in bar 16/17.

The stuff in 8/9 is the worst.

I believe this is what Warheart means:
the joint is basically more ergonomic.
e959_3.JPG

compared to this:
a79e_12.JPG