TAB Thread.

I wasn't planning on it, I thought you only wanted the intro riff done.
I might add to it soon. I'm also working on Return to the Fourth World, it's great and I want to cover it.

*me me me* :)

<-Warheart-> said:
I wasn't planning on it, I thought you only wanted the intro riff done.
I might add to it soon. I'm also working on Return to the Fourth World, it's great and I want to cover it.

*me me me* :)

No problem, I appreciate what you've done so far. :headbang:

Does anyone have problemes with mysongbook, i cant dl tabs. ther is a little red sign and it says - In the waiting for a regularization with the editor of this score, its download is no more possible. Anyone else have this probleme??

Kissing the Shadows
http://download.yousendit.com/D6F8B6EC768314B5

Changes:
1. Changed the little lick before first verse, it's how I worked it out, I know Janne definately plays that, I'm not sure about Alexi so I just put it an octave lower.
2. Changed fingering on the lick at 00:40, not sure if it's how he plays it but it's how I find comfortable.
3. The interlude chordy bit that "Shreddy666" was asking for, I left Alexi's guitar, I couldn't find anything more accurate. I did add the keyboard though.
4. Did a few corrections on the first guitar solo, except the last bar.
5. Did a few corrections on the second guitar solo.
6. Did a few corrections on the first 2 bars of the harmony section after the sweeps.

Hate Me
http://download.yousendit.com/37C4234D7F773AC2

I had a go at transcribing the guitar solo. I think the notes are all correct, it's just the positions I don't know about, but I'll check it with a live video another time. I still need to do the interlude solo parts too.

Sinergy

I'm working on Return to the Fourth World, and tomorrow I'll start on The Sin Trade.

Can anyone tab out Red Light In My Eyes, Pt. 1 like they did in St. Petersburg '98? The slow, melodic melody (lol:lol: ) sounds amazing from it.

hey dudes

can somebody plz post a link to razorblade salvation because i think its expired

sry im new here

BucketBanger9000 said:
Can anyone tab out Red Light In My Eyes, Pt. 1 like they did in St. Petersburg '98? The slow, melodic melody (lol:lol: ) sounds amazing from it.

Can you supply the video or audio and I'll give it a shot.

canadian_081 said:
hey dudes

can somebody plz post a link to razorblade salvation because i think its expired

sry im new here

Hey, I don't think there's even been a tab of that in here yet. It's been requested I think but none of us have gotten round to do it yet.

;) Better finnish it..

Did you ever finnish that tapping lick in TDE? I think I got it right, just improvise most of the time, but sounds right that way too :p

Err nah. As I said, I couldn't hear anything when he goes that low, I might have another go tomorrow but I don't think I'll get anywhere.

<-Warheart-> : Have you done any more on the "return to the fourth world" ? if u have, could you uppload it or something?

:)

canadian_081 said:
hey dudes

sry im new here
haha cool nick ;)

ymze said:
<-Warheart-> : Have you done any more on the "return to the fourth world" ? if u have, could you uppload it or something?

:)

I've done all the drums up to the guitar solo bit. Most of the rhythm guitars and bass but there's still one riff I haven't worked out. I can't upload it now because it's on a different hard drive to the one I'm using now.