TAB Thread.

I was wondering if anyone here has seen the live in Seoul video. If so, I have been wondering, when they play Lake Bodom Alexi plays an alternate bridge, the one that starts with:
|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
|-------------------------9-------|-7--h9p7-------------------------|
|-7-----------9---10--------------|---------10--9---7-------10--9---|

except instead of the typical bridge he plays a crazy one that sounds way better. Does anyone have the tabs for this alternate playing of this segment of the song?

thanks for Help Andi

Hey warheart, have you seeen any of the Trashed Lost and Strungout tabs? It hasn't seemed to be any updates, but they still seem to be missing some things and I don't know.....I think some of it's wrong.

Andi from Germany said:
I was wondering if anyone here has seen the live in Seoul video. If so, I have been wondering, when they play Lake Bodom Alexi plays an alternate bridge, the one that starts with:
|-------------------------9-------|-7--h9p7-------------------------|
|-7-----------9---10--------------|---------10--9---7-------10--9---|

except instead of the typical bridge he plays a crazy one that sounds way better. Does anyone have the tabs for this alternate playing of this segment of the song?

thanks for Help Andi

If you or Alex can supply the audio, then I'll do it.

Rock Hydra said:
Hey warheart, have you seeen any of the Trashed Lost and Strungout tabs? It hasn't seemed to be any updates, but they still seem to be missing some things and I don't know.....I think some of it's wrong.

All of the tabs have something wrong with them. Even the transcription in Jan Young Guitar doesn't sound right. I've never bothered to work it out, maybe I'll have a go when I get my old hard drive back.

If you or Alex can supply the audio, then I'll do it.
hi.
Warheart you must hear in Lake Bodom Live in Tokyo Warhearts by 3.26min there plays alexi a little solo (bridge) thats different as the studio version.
And for this part i find no tab.
Thanks for Help

Sorry for the bad English :oops: :lol:

id like to see the TLS transkription of yg... do you ahve it warheart? can you send it?

Andi from Germany said:
hi.
Warheart you must hear in Lake Bodom Live in Tokyo Warhearts by 3.26min there plays alexi a little solo (bridge) thats different as the studio version.
And for this part i find no tab.
Thanks for Help

Sorry for the bad English :oops: :lol:

I listened to Tokyo Warhearts, and I hear a solo part at about 3.29, but I'll try as much as I can.

I'll also copy up the riffs from TL&S. I won't put it into it's proper structure, that'll be easy to work out.

Plus, I don't have a scanner so it'll have to be this way.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8C58F1FE2F01DCE4

Check it.

NOTE TO ALL:
I copied exactly from the book so do not blame me for any mistakes.
I don't play it this way so I didn't bother editing it either.
There's a bit in the pre-chorus where there's a pinch harmonic, 5th fret G string, I couldn't be bothered putting that in. The bit in the solo with the tapping with WTF above, it's bend 14 up to 16, tap 17 release and repeat.

yg did a fucked up job... it cant be played like that.
at least the fingerings suck.

thanks for transcribing though

Yeah I agree, it's bad. I've noticed alot of Japanese stuff has horrible fingerings, just check the Racer X guitar books for example.

I suppose we're all just lucky I can type up shit in GP very quickly, otherwise that would have taken me hours instead of 15mins.

<-Warheart-> said:
I listened to Tokyo Warhearts, and I hear a solo part at about 3.29, but I'll try as much as I can.

I'll also copy up the riffs from TL&S. I won't put it into it's proper structure, that'll be easy to work out.

Plus, I don't have a scanner so it'll have to be this way.
Can you tell me what chords are at 3:35 that Laiho plays? (Tokyo Warhearts, Lake Bodom).

It is two simple chords that are bugging the hell out of me, Alexi plays them at that point in every live version. In that interlude version you uploaded, the chords I am talking about are about 2 measures away, the whole band stops when Laiho plays them.

D-----------
A-10-8--10-
F-9--7--9--
C-7--5--7--
G----------
D----------

I think it's just the 2 top notes but adding the root an octave lower makes it sound fuller.