TAB Thread.

hey Warheart - a guy on youtube called redsgshredder whos pretty awesome just thanked "warheart from the children of bodom forums for an accurate tab of mask of sanity"

Holy shit, all I can say after watchin his mask of sanity cover is that he has improved a hell of alot since he first started all the CoB covers.

hey Warheart - a guy on youtube called redsgshredder whos pretty awesome just thanked "warheart from the children of bodom forums for an accurate tab of mask of sanity"

Oh shit, he sent me a PM a few days ago linking me and telling me, I totally forgot to reply!!! :ill: :cry:

I also think he's improved alot. Those rhythm sections sound great.

Arcane said:
well, i have to agree with penut. there isnt a complete tab from rebel yell, only the solo or the tabs you can find on UG - which are 50% wrong - and those are only billy idol tabs, no bodom - so dont be motherfuckers! make a real rebel yell tab covered by bodom or shut your mouths!

Cheeky fucking cunt. :mad: :rolleyes:

theres many tabs on ultimate guitar :erk:

im hoping you can work out the rythms for yourself and work out the tiny little addition notes?

hmm infact im gonna write a tab for it

edit: wtf this is tab thread not rebel yell thread
meh im makin a rebel yell gp5

Go for it. I think a little thing where we all tab the same thing in our own ways would be cool, just to see how everyone elses digests something.

Dude, I don't need you or anyone to tell me to shut my mouth after everything I've sat here and tabbed. I already went through my new policy about a month ago. I'm not going to just tab anything just because some lazy fuck can't be bothered to do it, or even try themselves.

If they want to do a version themselves first, then I'll go ahead and have a look and do a version myself.

Why don't you do one yourself if it bothers you that much that there isn't a rhythm guitar tab for that cover? 'Cause I'm not going to waste my time.

Be cool man. I've made enough tabs and I'm the last here who will ask if somebody could tab me one song, before I haven't tried it myself first. So sorry for my post, I dont need this tab too cause I can play it but I havent seen a complete Rebel Yell tab before. I've made one last year or so, but I cant find it anymore... Whatever, I dont want to flme you or anybody else.

hey I dont know were i should post it but i made a full rebel yell tab execpt for the solo that i took from the first page if this thread.

I think its pretty acurate.

I know that this thread is for Bodom tabs, but I stated learning song on ear, and I really appreciate if someone make tabs for Sturm Und Drang - Rising song first 20 seconds, so I can watch if my tabs are right. And I have some timing probems on GP too. SUD singer use Bodom shirt on music video, so this is right topic :)