TAB Thread.

Did anyone hear Downright Dominate from Annihilator?
Well aint sure if that the one Alexi played but solo look really similar to Laiho style

would be nice if some1 can tabs this song

warheart and i post the solos a few weeks ago.... look, if you can find them, if not,take a look here at the my recordings link under my signature (under the tabs directory you should find the tab)

Actually, yes. I don't actually recall listening to it but I do have it. I'll give it a listen later. ;)

Thanks for reminding me!

thnx for downright dominate guys

btw where can I find or listen the pain album your talking about?

i dunno man i hear they have these things called record stores where you give them money and they give you music. also i hear they have these things called downloading programs where you just click a song and it downloads to your computer !!11!

hey guys im new here....anyways can someone please tab out the solo for hate me live at tuska 2003...the first solo that comes right after the chorus...this ones insane with all the tapping n all n im crazy abt it...can someone please tab it out..thanks ..heres a link to the version im talking abt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyta4bQi83c&mode=related&search=

It's basically just an improvision based off of his studio solo, so if you learn that you could just watch and listen and try and figure it out. But if you really want it tabbed, I'll see what I can do.