TAB Thread.

Does anybody have the tab for Clash Of The Booze Brothers? I searched UG, 911 tabs etc. It's okay if it's only alexi's first few licks :D. You can find it on youtube if you search clash of the booze brothers.

Sorry if this has been asked, but I don't feel like reading 156 pages.

Anyone has the Guitar Pro tabs for Trashed, Lost & Strungout? Was looking for it and all I could find were those on the internet and they don't sound really accurate.

Thanks.

It's just fucking lazyness.

I didn't want to just flat out say it, but seriously that is one of the easiest Bodom songs to figure out. I don't want to sound like some asshole guys, but I'm pretty sure Warheart, and Epi both previously said you need to try and show them before they are gonna help you out and I think that's pretty fair. And if you are really having THAT much trouble, just look up the tab for the Alice Cooper version and that should help get you on your way.

It's just fucking lazyness.

I didn't want to just flat out say it, but seriously that is one of the easiest Bodom songs to figure out. I don't want to sound like some asshole guys, but I'm pretty sure Warheart, and Epi both previously said you need to try and show them before they are gonna help you out and I think that's pretty fair. And if you are really having THAT much trouble, just look up the tab for the Alice Cooper version and that should help get you on your way.

Pretty much what I wanted to make him understand, in a nice way.

Pretty much what I wanted to make him understand, in a nice way.

Honestly, these people need to realize it's much more rewarding as a musician to have figured something out yourself, rather than to just have someone tab it up for you and off you go. To take the time to figure it out may take a while at first, but it's great ear training and it gets easier and easier the more you do it. And if you are really dedicated to be great at guitar, and being able to play the stuff you want to learn, you shouldn't have a problem taking a little time to figure something out yourself.