TAB Thread.

Isn't it just the same as the ones from powertab??

Btw, I think I have the tab for Follow the Reaper, it's in powertab and I found it ages ago, in the notes it tells you about how he couldn't read the Japanese and that it was official and stuff, but it's clearly not, that version is badly fingered, just like most Japanese transcriptions. I'll get it up soon so basically you won't have to tab any of them. :) (towards xshadowssoulsx btw).

<-Warheart-> said:
Isn't it just the same as the ones from powertab??

Btw, I think I have the tab for Follow the Reaper, it's in powertab and I found it ages ago, in the notes it tells you about how he couldn't read the Japanese and that it was official and stuff, but it's clearly not, that version is badly fingered, just like most Japanese transcriptions. I'll get it up soon so basically you won't have to tab any of them. :) (towards xshadowssoulsx btw).
hah allright, what about Bodom After Midnight? does that still need to be tabbed out?

<-Warheart-> said:
Special? Only powertab editor which you can get from the website I think.
thats kinda what i meant, like if i needed to download anything for it, i might download it but i might just tab it out so i could have it for myself, but ill still upload it if i get it done

Yeah that's fine. You might want to check mysongbook.com first though just incase it's already there, it'll save you some time.

Is there not a GP5 -> GP4 converter thing in the program??
I think in GP4, you can open up 3 without having it, or something.

i havent tabbed it out myself, but i have talked to the guitarist/vocalist and he sent me 2 or 3 tabs without the solos

im not that good to tab songs out myself, i also have Mask of Sanity, with a lot of parts fixed from another persons tab, but its still in progress

Was that like a private message through their boards/website or something??

lol and I just realised your name is one of their songs. Good song too!

<-Warheart-> said:
Was that like a private message through their boards/website or something??

lol and I just realised your name is one of their songs. Good song too!
no, i emailed him awhile back and still have them, yeah it is, great song, plus if you have that song on guitar pro, the solo isnt very good and i have a better one, if you want me to upload the songs i will if i can find them, let me know though

awesome man, I sent him and Teemu emails some time back, but never got anything back :p so Aleksi uses Gp4??

btw, thanks for the tabs :D

Warheart: no, shadowsouls is allready posted on mysongbook, i just have a solo (im not saying its right) that i think is a little better than the one on the tab that is posted. the other tab i had was Vein (I Bleed). ill try to find that later.

Lake Laiho: no problem, i dont know, i guess he does use gp4 cuz thats what he sent it to me as.