TAB Thread.

I tabbed out a good part of Vein.. I would like to see your version :)

and do you have aleksi on aim or something?

oh thats cool...haha no i dont, i emailed him i think a little more than a year ago, when i first bought the cd and i asked for some tabs and he sent em to me

Heres what I got so far.. http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx? id=1QTHJ6XRYWNNG0HRUEFGMR5KXL

It's not much, I did it some time back, when I was a bit sloppy at tabbing, got some parts missing etc.. Just kinda finished till the keyboard solo pretty much.

yeah thats pretty good, you should continue to work on it, also if you could try to tab out Stained or Blade, that would be awesome

<-Warheart-> said:
Hell yeah man do it!

Hey bloOd, I've seen you on the Scythes of Bodom boards doing this too, this is were I got the idea actually. I found those official IYF lyrics useful too!

What do you mean, In Your Face official lyrics? Where?!?!?!?!

xshadowsoulsx said:
yeah thats pretty good, you should continue to work on it, also if you could try to tab out Stained or Blade, that would be awesome
well I aslo got something out of Blade and Stained chorus I think, 1 sec i'll upload

Here's some of Blade, Can't find the Stained stuff I tabbed..

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1K5BLJ8CI8NMX0G9DW5NI01WV9

The timing is off at certain points, but I just tabbed out parts, intro, verse, chorus, and not entirely everything, and yeah i'm lazy :p .. I don't know about Vein, I work all the time and hardly have spare time anymore, only when i'm posting on this board :p or else i'm just playing guitar.. But would be awesome if you could finnish it :)

yeah alot of it sounds really good, some parts might be a little fast though, but other than that, its really good. i think i have some small parts of other songs too, like Rhythm of Pain, and The End ill try to get em later

yeah that would be sweet. I have already tabbed intro of ''Rythm of pain'', and till and a bit of the chorus on ''The End'' :D

:D Imperanon are one of my fave bands.. I aslo started making a ''The Art Of Imperanon'' tab some time ago, with some licks, but I'm not sure If I will finnish that either :p

hahah you do that :)

Lake Laiho, are you the author of The Art of Children of Bodom and The Art of Alexi Laiho files on mysongbook??