TAB Thread.

Yeah there's probably alot of wrong positioning in most transcriptions of solos. For instance, I only found out the other day that Alexi taps 2 certain notes in the Deadnight Warrior solo, just by watching the video for the 2nd time.

hey guys i have a question...i have a version of Mask of Sanity that is different. and i want to make it into a backing track, and i know you can take a guitarpro file and turn it into a MIDI file then into a mp3 file, but i dont have a converter, if i were to upload it, could somebody turn it into an mp3 for me?

yeah i knew it was there, but the keyboard is off, because it was taken from a guitar pro file, and the tab wasnt right, ill upload mine in about 5 mins and you can see the difference

Mask of Sanity

the first guitar is mainly the one fixed and i stopped pretty much at the solo...so if anybody could convert this to an mp3 please do

xshadowsoulsx said:
hey guys i have a question...i have a version of Mask of Sanity that is different. and i want to make it into a backing track, and i know you can take a guitarpro file and turn it into a MIDI file then into a mp3 file, but i dont have a converter, if i were to upload it, could somebody turn it into an mp3 for me?

What I do to convert midi to MP3 is play the midi while using a sound recorder and record it in WAV format. I edit the parts out where there's dead air, then i converted it to MP3. I believe if you have an entire brand name burning suite, like Nero, Roxio, Sony you should be able to do all of that with the programs in that suite.

Rock Hydra said:
I haven't read the entire thread, nor am I finding the original post to quote, but...in bars 186 and 187 of the Next In Line tab that was posted, I just found it easier to tap the 24th fret instead of trying to pull off that harmonic as it was tabbed, and it sounds just the same to me played either way.

i'm probably just dumb, but i don't remember a Next In Line tab. could you re-upload it?

Has anyone else noticed that all the tabs are wrong for the first part of the Everytime I Die solo, it's a whammy bar raise to a note then a bunch of bends, taps and natural harmonics. Whenever I put my Floyd Rose guitar in D, I'll give it a shot whilst watching the Tuska video, *maybe* tomorrow.

Lake_Laiho said:
haha I can play that :D heres a tab http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KNDY36EQSJ7A3PG2TLY2PMCG9

it goes something like this, it's not hard to get out :) might be abit wrong but i do it like that.

That's cool, looks pretty close. I'll give it a shot too soo we can compare.

xshadowsoulsx said:
Warheart: thanks alot, ill try it out

Edit: allright i got it...its really cool

Glad ya liked it, I forgot to mention, I would of done it myself but my pc is pretty slow and when I press record, GP4 slows down and skips etc, plus, this way you'll be able to record anything anytime you want.