TAB Thread.

Anyone here knows the correct way to play the intro of everytime I die , and does anyone have the warheart solo from the DVD ??

please help

The intro to Everytime I Die is just a rhythm pattern...which bit exactly do you mean?

And what DVD are you referring to that Warheart is played on??

rayden_ad said:
Anyone have the everytime I die solo, played like Alexi or just really similar?

Thanks.

Funny you should ask for that, I just finished my version of it earlier today after carefully watching the Tuska DVD.

Here's the whole thing, with the "corrected" solo, the harmony fills during the first riff are correct, according to the video, so are the next 4 bars on "Alexi".

The interlude is still wrong, haven't got time to working that bit out yet.

So yeah, hopefully the solo is correct, it definately sounds right so if you need an explanation on how to pull it off like that, let me know.

Bar 79 is perfect, bar 80 isn't. 81 and 82 are pretty close to the cd version. 83 to 84 are probably the way he played that part in the studio.

Any other parts weren't transcribed by me, I just modified an existing tab off the net.

Enjoy:
http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2U7Y2GOZ7WI8I3T3R7ETCR9AFY

xshadowsoulsx said:
that sounds pretty good, well done :)
Thanks :D I think some parts could be wrong, but so far so good I guess :)

<-Warheart-> said:
Funny you should ask for that, I just finished my version of it earlier today after carefully watching the Tuska DVD.

Here's the whole thing, with the "corrected" solo, the harmony fills during the first riff are correct, according to the video, so are the next 4 bars on "Alexi".

So yeah, hopefully the solo is correct, it definately sounds right so if you need an explanation on how to pull it off like that, let me know.

Bar 79 is perfect, bar 80 isn't. 81 and 82 are pretty close to the cd version. 83 to 84 are probably the way he played that part in the studio.

Any other parts weren't transcribed by me, I just modified an existing tab off the net.

Enjoy:
That tab is as wrong as it gets, except for the parts you did. I am gonna use the parts you tabbed in a tab I have been making, gonna make it as good as possible, i'll upload asap

Warheart: the parts you did are really good

if anybody cares i have a tab for Blood of Hatred by Eternal Tears of Sorrow, much different from the one allready on mysongbook...but it is just tabbed out in notebook/word..if anybody could transfer that into guitarpro that would be cool, because i cant get it to sound right...ill upload it on wednesday because it is on a different computer than this one.

Lake_Laiho said:
Thanks :D I think some parts could be wrong, but so far so good I guess :)

That tab is as wrong as it gets, except for the parts you did. I am gonna use the parts you tabbed in a tab I have been making, gonna make it as good as possible, i'll upload asap

Haha yeah, I only realised that yesterday.
I'm quite happy with how the solo turned out though, when I first started I got frustrated since I couldn't even see his hands for the first note, but after it showed you them in the 17th position, I knew it was that.

<-Warheart-> said:

Enjoy:

thanks for the beginning! its what i needed:D

Before the first verse.. I am almost finished, I just need to run threw it a couple of times and double check everything, solo and intro is perfect as far as I know right now...

I have to go in a bit :p so I might not finnish it tonight

alexi makes something with the whammhy bar on te intro of every time I die...
Cant you hear it? o_O

And the warheart solo I think was on young guitar , or thats what I read on this site.

The stuff during the intro is improvised, make it up yourself.

On the Young Guitar DVD, he didn't play the Warheart solo, it was the sweep interlude about 30 secs before the solo, a tab for that bit can be found on most tab sites.

Code:
   E5                D5                 B5                C5       D5
|-------------15-19-17p14------------|-------------10-14-15-14-12---------|
|----------17-------------15---------|----------12----------------15------|
|-------16-------------------14------|-------11---------------------------|
|----17------------------------------|----12------------------------------|
|-19---------------------------------|-14---------------------------------|
|------------------------------------|------------------------------------|

E5                D5                 A5                C5       D5
|-------------15-19-17p14------------|-------------9--12-15-14-12---------|
|----------17-------------15---------|----------10----------------15------|
|-------16-------------------14------|-------9----------------------------|
|----17------------------------------|----11------------------------------|
|-19---------------------------------|-12---------------------------------|

E5                D5                 B5                C5       D5
|-------------15-19-17p14------------|-------------10-14-15-14-12---------|
|----------17-------------15---------|----------12----------------15------|
|-------16-------------------14------|-------11---------------------------|
|----17------------------------------|----12------------------------------|
|-19---------------------------------|-14---------------------------------|

D5                F5
|-------------13-17-20--17-----------|---------------------------|
|----------15---------------18-------|---------------------------|
|-------14----------------------17---|----------5----------------|
|----15-------------3---3---3---3----|-3--2-----5----------------|
|-17----------------3---3---3---3----|-------5--3----------------|
|-------------------1---3---1---1----|---------------------------|

Ok Bodom X, I had another listen to ETID and there is some whammy stuff I've never heard before. I gave the whole 8 bars a shot, hopefully they're pretty close. I modified just the Alexi's part so don't worry about the rest.

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10D8LRX7BX3SW2TOMCUTR74L9P

Bar 3/4:
The E is bent up to what sounds like a G, then a D is sounded. This could either be a tap on the 19th fret E string, after bending the E up 1 1/2 half steps, then slowly releasing.
It could just be a natural harmonic on the 17th fret, D string or the 3rd fret, G string, and depressed with the bar, whichever you choose to do.

Bar 5:
Don't know for sure what this is but it's not too high so I just put it at the 12th fret.

Bar 7:
Is definately a C, note sure what position, the D after I think is what he plays with a quick bend and release.

Bar 8:
This is probably a natural harmonic on the 3rd,4th,5th,17th or 19th fret, probably the G string, they all produce some pretty high notes, doesn't really matter which one you play though.

Oh, and also...is there some way that someone might be able to to tab for me the solo part to Mystery of One Spirit by Shadows Fall.

Here's the link to the Youtube Video.
watch

I've tried tabbing it myself, without success. I've tried learing it by looking at the video and using my ear with similar results.