TAB Thread.

Doesn't sound too great to me. I've often thought about doing a tab myself but never got round to it. Nice try anyway.

I have a pretty good tab from this song. I tabbed it some time ago and it's based on this one PowerTab file I had on my HDD. I'm not sure how accurate it is but it sounds about right.

I can upload it as soon as I get home from work (that'll be tomorrow afternoon).

I think snippets of solos and riffs isn't giving away too much so it's not as bad. It's just like watching COBTV and hearing parts of the songs, we still didn't know how the songs sounded.

Obviously as enjoi said, the band wouldn't know or care about the tabbing but all the people downloading the tabs are still getting them early. Most times I wouldn't care but I dno, I'm still going to wait.

decambra89 said:
Hey guys, i'm just working on the ''One day i will cry'' tab. Please comment the little part that i'll share whit you: Alexi's solo.
http://www.filesend.net/download.php...1a4fe7a71bd8b2

If someones want to help me to do that tab, just send me a mail hidalgodc @ gmail.com

Overall, I'd give this about 5/10. It sounds ok without a metronome/drums but the timing is off in quite alot of places and the notes are wrong in a few bars.

Bar 2 is perfect, bar 3 wrong notes, bar 4 wrong notes, bar 5 right notes but wrong rhythm, bar 6 some wrong notes, bar 8 & 9 wrong rhythm but correct notes.

I'm not talking about rhythm guitar, I'm talking about the phrasing/rhythm/timing of the notes.

As in, 16ths/semiquavers, 8ths/quavers etc.

You've misplaced certain notes so then it throws the rest of the lick out of place.

I have a pretty good tab from this song. I tabbed it some time ago and it's based on this one PowerTab file I had on my HDD. I'm not sure how accurate it is but it sounds about right.

I can upload it as soon as I get home from work (that'll be tomorrow afternoon).

Yup, quite good tab if I remember well, you PMed it to me a long time ago, maybe one year or more. At least I think it was you :p

I'm not talking about rhythm guitar, I'm talking about the phrasing/rhythm/timing of the notes.

As in, 16ths/semiquavers, 8ths/quavers etc.

You've misplaced certain notes so then it throws the rest of the lick out of place.

Okay i understand what you're talking about... :p

My bad. My "Triple Corpse Hammerblow" tab is incomplete so I won't be uploading it afterall. Sorry! :D