TAB Thread.

Yeah I'm saying if i don't support it with my left hand, it does that. And yeah, it's relatively heavy. It's not like THAT heavy, but it makes it much harder to play fast riffs and especially hard to sweep pick when I have to physically hold up that side of the guitar with my left hand.

unfortunately your guita`r is neck heavy like my explorer so your fucked lol- get a new guitar is the only suggestion!

i just got my new issue of guitar world and in addition to an interview with alexi (which i can scan if its not up on the board already) it has a tab of lake bodom in the back, if anyones interested i can scan the pages and put them up here.

i just got my new issue of guitar world and in addition to an interview with alexi (which i can scan if its not up on the board already) it has a tab of lake bodom in the back, if anyones interested i can scan the pages and put them up here.

Awesome,I'll have to pick up that issue,you should scan them,I'm sure a lot of people will want to see the tab and interview