TAB Thread.

When you tap the harmonic, are you just pressing down right above the fret? How hard do you press, enough to be touching the string to the fret almost? And are you simply pressing, or kind of flicking it too? Sorry for all the questions.
When you press (for example) the second fret, your whole scale is moving the distance of the 2 frets up. Not the amount of frets but the distance of the scale.

<-Warheart-> said:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9tof6n
Thank you very much!

Since all of Blooddrunk is on their myspace, could you guys please release those tabs now? The album comes out in two days.. I have waited very long for these tabs to come out and I could wait 2 more days if you really want to wait until their album is out, but it seems kinda pointless considering the ENTIRE album is on their myspace.

Sulo Seppä;7136521 said:
Since all of Blooddrunk is on their myspace, could you guys please release those tabs now? The album comes out in two days.. I have waited very long for these tabs to come out and I could wait 2 more days if you really want to wait until their album is out, but it seems kinda pointless considering the ENTIRE album is on their myspace.

its two days, shut the fuck up.

lol it's kind of weird that they released the whole album one day prior to the official release date dont you think?
but anyway now that we are actually able to listen to blooddrunk legally you might just wanna release the tabs please, warheart? ;)

Let's have a vote shall we. Who wants them now? And who wants to wait?

And I still haven't 100% finished LoBodomy because the main verse riff is hard to transcribe but I doubt I'll even try. I'll let you guys fill in the gaps since I have tabbed 99.9% of the album by myself.

Thanks Enemy for those scans. Definitely not 100% but good try. They should have come to me. ;)

I don't think it's weird that Blooddrunk is on their MySpace. It's out worldwide within a week and they all know it's all over the net, why not attract more fans to hear it and temp them to buy it buy putting it on their site because they know owning the CD is much better than streaming from MS.

release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...! release them...!
please :oops: :loco::yell::yow::yow:

^^im sorry... i've just been waiting since soo long :kickass:

I cant Find the Tab Mitch made with alexi's Passage the Reaper intro

what you can see here at 00:23 - 00:39

Who can relink it for me plz ?

Last edited by a moderator: