TAB Thread.

The tabs it's all up to you Mitch, you've worked your ass off to have them so it's up to you. You can release it now, tomorrow, in a month or never and make us figure ourselves. You have the right to do what you want as you made them, :lol:

This is not exactly a tab by me, just that I love this solo and I put together the BT from Epi's version (the one that actually appears in the album) and the actual solo (tabbed in one of the Alexi licks tabs in the first post) from the video. So here you go, this is the solo for the Hellion cover that Alexi plays in the Kuuden Kielen Maistereita (the one I've recorded and I have in my YouTube chanel).

Hellion solo Kuuden Kielen Maistereita version

As said, BT is by Epi and solo by Mitch I think, so it's not a tab I've done, but if someone likes that solo as much as I do might find it useful. Only thing I wrote myself is the harmony in a different track.

Andy if anyone has not seen/is interested in it, here's my vid playing it and Allu's playing the first bit, for you to know which solo I'm referring.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, you can also change the strap lock positions. that'll probably help.

What do you mean?

Sorry, I taught myself guitar, so I actually don't know a lot of the jargon. Lol I actually still don't know a lot of the hardware on a guitar. I was looking at ESP's online custom guitar quote form, and I didn't know what half of the fields were.

By strap lock positions do you mean like where the little button is that the strap connects to? And if so, how would you move that? drill a new hole or something? Also where would you put it?

And if that's not what you mean, what do you mean?

it could be "can't be arsed"
oh :lol: well if that's the case, orcy_uk is a dumbass because strap lock positions CAN make a guitar better balanced.

What do you mean?

Sorry, I taught myself guitar, so I actually don't know a lot of the jargon. Lol I actually still don't know a lot of the hardware on a guitar. I was looking at ESP's online custom guitar quote form, and I didn't know what half of the fields were.

By strap lock positions do you mean like where the little button is that the strap connects to? And if so, how would you move that? drill a new hole or something? Also where would you put it?

And if that's now what you mean, what do you mean?

haha, it's ok. I'm self-taught too. Most of what I've learned has come from the internet, so I'd say you're in the right place. And yes, that is what I mean by strap lock. You would have to drill another hole for it, but since if you're not experienced with this kinda stuff, I suggest you take it to a guitar tech and he could do it for you. That's what I'm gonna have to do with my xiphos once I start playing standing up.

Here, this guy helped me on the Ibanez forum. It's not specifically for your guitar, but it'll give you an idea as to what I'm talking about:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah looks like that guy really solved the problem for that guitar.

Unfortunately for me, the V guitars like the RR Alexi-600 that I have do not have a tophorn to put the strap lock on the other side of.

It's on the back of the body near the neck. Where would you recommend I get it moved if I decide to do that? The top (not front obviously, I mean top if the guitar is in playing position as opposed to lying on the ground) of the body? Would that solve the problem? There's not really like anywhere for me to get it moved to o_O

Hmmm...well I don't have a V guitar, so I'm not really sure what to tell you. maybe there's some way you could try out different positions if you were to move the strap locks... Or go to the forum for your guitar and see what people who have the same guitar as you did.

they're posted now? awesome! with my band having a lot of practices/shows/writing songs i haven't been able to learn songs by ear since i also have school which sucks because i love learning bodom songs but now i can actually have time to learn them with a tab, thanks!

This is not exactly a tab by me, just that I love this solo and I put together the BT from Epi's version (the one that actually appears in the album) and the actual solo (tabbed in one of the Alexi licks tabs in the first post) from the video. So here you go, this is the solo for the Hellion cover that Alexi plays in the Kuuden Kielen Maistereita (the one I've recorded and I have in my YouTube chanel).

Hellion solo Kuuden Kielen Maistereita version

As said, BT is by Epi and solo by Mitch I think, so it's not a tab I've done, but if someone likes that solo as much as I do might find it useful. Only thing I wrote myself is the harmony in a different track.

Andy if anyone has not seen/is interested in it, here's my vid playing it and Allu's playing the first bit, for you to know which solo I'm referring.

Me playing the solo
OMG Aleksi playing the first part (the one different to the solo in the song)

Awesome man thats really, good, thanks for the tab, been looking for this and my version blew men really bad

Np dude, I just put together the BT (Epi) and the solo (Mitch I think). If people finds it useful then it's Mitch who will decide if it's enough modification to go into the first post. Anyway, I'm not the tabber but the joiner of parts, credit goes to the guys I0ve mentioned, although I'm glad it helped :lol:

FUCK YES! It was time it got there!

Congrats Mitch!!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: