TAB Thread.

Well I can say that most of the LB tab is quite good, but I pointed out bar 13 and you've gotta agree that that's just pathetic. E, A, D, G & F all at the same time.

Well I can say that most of the LB tab is quite good, but I pointed out bar 13 and you've gotta agree that that's just pathetic. E, A, D, G & F all at the same time.

Yeah, It should be more like E5, F5, G5 and A5, and yeah most of the rhythm parts are good, and the solo is maybe tabbed like that in Alexi's papers, but he doesn't play it that way on the record (something like that but not exactly).

I meant nothing bad, I meant even Epi's tab is better, as in he's here on the COB with the Tab Thread with your tab in the first post, and yet, he's learning the GW version when there's no point. I think the intro sounds amazing.

But the intro is right in the GW tab, I've been playing it that way before too.

Actually, their intro is missing the first ending. The tabbed the 2nd ended and just showed it as a repeat. I'm pretty sure there's another variation.

Well I've already stated many times that I had trouble with LoBodomy, I don't see why he needs to fucking rub it in.

And bullshit to mistakes in every tab, apart from that middle bit in Blooddrunk which I'm not sure of, what else is incorrect?

I find your LoBodomy tab quite accurate. I haven't still learnt it and tried to play along the original song, but I find it great. I mean, after you bitching about the song and telling us that it was giving you such a hard time, I wast waiting for some half done bars and many holes, but it's all full and sounds good.

Kickass job for me dude!

Thank you for tabbing the whole Blooddrunk album Mitch!

I can see how much work you've put into tabbing all that stuff and the result is great as always! ;)

I'm not sure what you meant by that but I just want to point out that the tab I made (the one that's on the first page) is something I wrote quickly when I made a cover of that song, so I didn't bother to check any bootlegs to see all the correct fingerings and shit like that. :D

I don't think Mitch would bitch about your tabbing, seeing you two are the best at that stuff here. And I don't think he would have just an intro in the first post if it wasn't accurate, :lol: have you tried any BD song Epi? And what do you think about the album?

Now this goes for both of you guys: I took parts of two tabs of you and made Hellion's solo from the Alexi vid he appears recording it and plays a different first half of the solo. I think I got your backing and the solo from Mitch's. Would you like to see it?

I have to congatulate you on tabbing the whole album Mitch from scratch:kickass: If you e-mailed some of the guys from Total Guitar you could probably get a job transcribing songs for them seeing as you live in England and have hundreds of tabs already.

Hey so Mitch or anyone else, I got another solo question.

Me Myself My Enemy. Is it even two solos? If it is, where is the break point (I assume measure 131 in the tab would be the start of the second, but still 130 doesn't sound like a proper ending for a solo to me... so maybe it's just one player).

Hell, could you just make a whole list stating who does which solo in every song? Hhahahahaha

In most songs I can hear it, but in Me Myself My Enemy I didn't really recognize any of Alexi's signature licks :\