TAB Thread.

Thanks everyone. I suppose it was worth doing.

Digma, the tab is wrong. I don't know why you're going to learn it that way.

Guitar World aren't tab gods!! They don't know how the artists play the songs!!! The just use their ears and put whatever. Even Epi's tab is more accurate.

But if you want to insist on learning tabs by magazines just because they're published worldwide instead of coming to people who know Alexi's style and have various live video and audio bootlegs to back up their reasons for tabbing something a certain way.

I mean, ffs, look at bar 13. Guitar 1 is playing the open D & G strings (G5), guitar 2 is playing open E & A (A5) and the fucking bass is playing F. How is that going to sound accurate????????????????????

Awesome tabs Mitch !! Sounds pretty good most of the time.
But I agree with Arcane on LoBodomy... I tried to tab it also I know how shitty this is to get the notes :p I didn't do something better.
Arcane you should show him what you came up with on this song, I think you were closer.

Well I've already stated many times that I had trouble with LoBodomy, I don't see why he needs to fucking rub it in.

And bullshit to mistakes in every tab, apart from that middle bit in Blooddrunk which I'm not sure of, what else is incorrect?

pretty good tabs but I can see a few mistakes in every tab, especially LoBodomy...

But, he tabbed the whole album, what did you do? Nothing. I mean, he planned to be done with all tabs until the release date and he did, not 100% accurate but wow, who wants to play it exactly as Bodom does? And I don't mind if those tabs aren't exactly as the songs are being played. And all the time, it doesn't take 5 minutes to make a tab. Tab the whole album yourself and see how good it will be.

If you're going to say they're not 100%, at least back it up with some examples like I did when commenting on the GW tab of Lake Bodom.

Thank you for tabbing the whole Blooddrunk album Mitch!

I can see how much work you've put into tabbing all that stuff and the result is great as always! ;)

Guitar World aren't tab gods!! They don't know how the artists play the songs!!! The just use their ears and put whatever. Even Epi's tab is more accurate.

I'm not sure what you meant by that but I just want to point out that the tab I made (the one that's on the first page) is something I wrote quickly when I made a cover of that song, so I didn't bother to check any bootlegs to see all the correct fingerings and shit like that. :D

I meant nothing bad, I meant even Epi's tab is better, as in he's here on the COB with the Tab Thread with your tab in the first post, and yet, he's learning the GW version when there's no point. I think the intro sounds amazing.

If you're going to say they're not 100%, at least back it up with some examples like I did when commenting on the GW tab of Lake Bodom.

Well, what I meant was, if Alexi Gives you his tabs, I'm sure that they're gonna be different, I can't come with any examples because my ears aren't the best (just compare our Roadkill Morning tabs, your tab kills my tab). I got some tabs from GW at lessons and my teacher changed some things so those aren't fully accurate. But that's just one guitar, and btw the solo sounds horrible.